[Implemented] Log Out Button

I think we should have a log out button instead of only an exit button. The log out button would bring you to the Username and Password screen so if you want to let a friend log on their account, or to switch characters faster instead of having to close and load up PokeMMO again. Alternatively to the latter, a switch character button could be added without having to reenter your Username and Password. 

What are your thoughts on this suggestion?

Suggested tonnes of times before. I can't remember why it never happened though. 

Edit: This was confirmed according to our good pal JWong (rip). https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/17742-unofficial-dev-tracking-august-21st-2014/?hl=log+out+button

This has been brought up multiple times, though it seems the threads may have aged out and disappeared. I think this was listed as an eventual feature, but not the highest priority right now.

I even searched the forums and quickly looked over 7 pages of search results and didn't see any. I thought it was odd that it wasn't suggested but my eyes have failed me again. Seems like every suggestion I've posted has already been posted one way or another. At least I've shined the light back on the topic I guess? 

i think kyu said somewhere confirmed for next update.

That'd be great, would be even greater to see a quote or picture of it.

Edited by Eggplant
Removed reply to hidden content
  • 6 months later...