A message telling us our egg is ready when breeding.

KaynineXL

Question

while I think the message is better than nothing, it won't change anything, i will prob (saying about myself) be afk until I get the message and then get the egg.

I don't remember any game when you merge items and you have to wait to get it back, but for real, I don't care that much, I just don't see the message as any huge improvement (but as I said before, it is better than nothing).

Well, it means we can go off and do what we like without having to keep coming back to check if the egg is ready.

For me this is huge, it's extremely frustrating having to go back to keep checking, especially when its like a 35min egg.

At one point we were looking at having standard wait times for each type of breed.

This may be something we go back to; but no wait time at all doesn't make sense.

I'll give you that mechanically it's a thin reason, but even rabbits are not that fast.

Just implement the time of waiting for an egg on hatching time!! Then we finally can leave the Route 117 or Island 4 and go catch some pokemons, waiting the egg hatches on the same time. We are stuck on same place waiting for an egg, making us afk.

Just implement the time of waiting for an egg on hatching time!! Then we finally can leave the Route 117 or Island 4 and go catch some pokemons, waiting the egg hatches on the same time. We are stuck on same place waiting for an egg, making us afk.

Think I would rather this than a standard wait time. Reason I say this is because I do love lucking out and getting those eggs fast, and sometimes on the rare occasion I like my egg taking a while because it means I can go off and do something else for a bit.

It's just the fact of not knowing when the egg will hatch which makes it annoying to go wonder off and do something else while the egg could have just finished as you leave.

Edited by KaynineXL