[Denied]Add more team permissions

We only have like 3 so I was thinking why not add more? Examples:

Mute players --- Not because of profanity because you can just turn that option on. Mostly because of spam or other things team owners don't approve of. You could just add the command: /teammute [playername] or something like that

Different color chat--- wouldn't it be cool to change your own chat a different color? 

Permission to link in chat: When I say this, I mean link to websites. 

Those are some examples are what should be added to the permissions. It just does not feel right to only have 3 permissions.

What examples can you guys come up with?

Thx for reading ^0^

A few things to note about a mute command:

• An unmute command would be needed as well
  • The mute command would need to be accompanied with a duration, likely in seconds because minutes are hard to express (e.g. /teammute charactername 120)
  • A maximum duration (maybe 5 minutes) would be great to reduce the chances of abuse
  • Players can be unmuted by anyone who is officer+, again to reduce abuse
  • The ability to add a mute reason, so teammates aren't left in the dark when they discover that they are muted

If the client already has the ability to dynamically change the chat text color, I don't see a problem with a team chat color changer.

also different rank's could be different colors in team chat, would be a cool thing to have

I'm not sure if I enjoy the idea of having multiple new chat colors since there are already so many. But maybe the character names of each rank can be different?

Edited by Hiraeth
  • 2 weeks later...