[Denied] Make your own custom outfit

Wouldn't it be cool to.... be you? Kind of feels like we are in a charter school and we all have to wear the same stuff so I thought why don't we make our own!

We could make a sprite template (By making the model of the in-game people sprites and we can download them for us to edit)

Then we could have an option to where it says "upload custom outfit". You would right click on your character and press "change outfit", then look for the option "upload custom outfit" then go through your PC/Desktop to find the sprite template you edited

It would be soooo cool if everyone in the game had their own style. Example:

Person dressed like a Military man

Person dressed like Michael Jackson

Person dressed like a Ninja 

Etc.

Then, you could put a price like, "It will cost 15k to upload this outfit is this okay?

What do you guys think of this? Just a suggestion I though of that would be really cool to have in-game

Iirc this has already been suggested.
What stops a player from spriting an innapropriate item and wearing it on their head?
Where will these sprites be stored?
What happens to the old cosmetics since they can now be replicated for 15k?
There's also a major concern: This kind of system would make our game look like shit. 
In a perfect world where all our players were really mature, top tier pixel artists this would be great.  In reality however most of our players are young, immature and can't sprite for shit.  The game would end up with most of the players having some poorly made outfit.

I'm afraid that this won't be happening for the same reason that this suggestion won't.

One of the biggest problems with this is that it has the potential to very quickly and easily drain a lot of the game's polish. People tend to underestimate the difficulty of creating decent looking pixel art, and if we allowed players to create their own, it would undoubtedly result in some awful-looking sprites. Needless to say, it would give a pretty poor impression of the game if the first thing that a new player sees is an abomination of a hat. Original vanity items would also detract from the visual style of the game - much time and effort has been invested to make the new version of character customization look like something that one might expect from an official title.

Adding to this is how easy it would be to get away with creating something highly inappropriate, meaning that it would require an approval process. If a vanity item is turned down due to being inappropriate or lacking in quality to address the first point, I can't see the player being particularly happy about it, particularly in the case of the latter scenario if they actually tried. It would also be possible to recreate rare vanity items for the purpose of resale. Such a feature would overall cause a lot of problems.

If the feature relies on editing already-existing assets, it becomes essentially pointless. It's already possible to pick the colours of most vanity items, and merging several of them together would look terrible. Allowing the player to freely draw on them goes back to requiring an approval process. Allowing the player to import assets wouldn't work either.

With all of that being said, I can safely say that this won't be happening. We do have a vanity items suggestion thread however, which may have more attention paid to it once the new rendition of character customization has been implemented.

If you'd like a particular vanity item to be implemented, feel free to post a suggestion here. It may be added to the game someday~