[Denied]Tournament System proposal

Read this for more specific https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/58604-goodbye-pokemmo/

In a few words:I think the current first-come-first-served system we have is unfair.I suggest that you either do a lottery and put 32 random players who posted their name in X time interval or just allow everyone to participate.

Then if you don't win either when it's still based off of luck are you going to threaten to quit then?

Either way you go, be it first come first server, lottery, or random, it is still all luck dude.

Then if you don't win either when it's still based off of luck are you going to threaten to quit then?

Either way you go, be it first come first server, lottery, or random, it is still all luck dude.

If you actually read the first post,I just want to compete and I don't care even if I lose on the first round.I am just sad that I joined few weeks ago,grinded all day and night and now I can't even JOIN the tournaments.

now that the registration has been changed to 10 mins before the start of the tourney, the "no-show" excuse is off the table.

I agree with the suggestion as everyone should get a fair chance at the bracket and not the ones with super speed internet connection/4235 friends posting for them.

The system we have at the moment is currently the fairest way of dealing with tournament sign ups. We also host 64 participant tournaments throughout each month as we are concious of the fact that our tournaments receive a huge amount of registrations, far outnumbering the 32 places on the bracket. Sorry to disappoint you but we will currently not be making any changes to the tournament registration process.