[Denied]Implementing legendaries.

Laz

How does implementing legendaries as UBERS sound ?
Then we can have some Uber tournaments where everyone can run any pokes he wants.
Alright I know this won't be considered, maybe locked soon, but I just wanted to give it a try.
Pros would be a new tier, more pokemons, more people will join the game, more fun, finally the long awaited legendaries.
Cons, idk, maybe the fact that legendaries can't be bred and one would have to create infinite alts until finally getting a good one.

This would not work because only one person in the entire server can be premeditated to have a legendary. And there is a current system to where when you defeat someone with Mewtwo or whatever, the other person takes it. If the players party is full, the legendary will just go back to the wild. Really no point to do this. I would not enjoy having a 6x26 with a move set/nature I don't like and taking a stack of 99 ultra balls to even catch the dang thing.

Ubers is basically anything goes and I think we have enough Pokemon in this game to cover that.

Personally, I for one would like to see a battle between legendaries. I think it would be fun to see how players would utilize them in a fight.

But having said that, there is always the need to face reality I suppose. The concept of an "Ultimate" in a power scale, will never work in an MMO, because it is no longer catered to "one single lone hero, destined to "catch em all" , legandary included, but rather, to every single person that connects and plays this game.

When two or more people are gathered in the same concept, the question of "Actual Fairness and gaming balance" will always outweigh what we truly want to see in addition to what we already have in PokeMMO.

I will not put down your opinion, because I somehow agree with it to a certain extent, but I would rather support the idea of a Legendary Pokemon as purely just a part of the storyline and not as a personal luxury to each person, because perhaps that really is the fairer option we're seeing. Just my two cents.

* Cheerios ^ - ^ *