[Denied]Fun Fight Mode

So, ive been thinking .. why not ?

A mod, or mode (lol) that makes battle unique, its not a "clause" , but should be fun. So heres my idea of one of these :

Unlimited items Mode - You can change the item that your pokemon holds anytime of battle ( no steal-items attacks allowed ) ! The opponent is faster and you need to attack first ? try to do it with a quick claw! , your opponent just attacked ? use leftovers to recover some HP in the end of turn. Your tank is about to die ? put him fast a focus band to endure that last attack! 

I know this may require hard work to do , but who knows ? just a suggestion ofc ..

If you read the clauses in tournament mode they have different clauses (sleep, op item, etc.). There is also normal mode. You probably already feel like you know this, but by your writing I think you need to take a second look. I think you can find what you are looking for.

The only tricky part is finding someone willing to duel under your terms. It looks like you know where most duels take place right now: vermillion channel 1. I used to play with tyranitar when it was uber (most people don't regularly play ubers) about a year ago or so and I simply advertised "6v6 ou tm any pokemon". I got plenty of challenges that way. You could do "6v6 tm any item" or something and probably get some challengers.

Good luck, don't forgot to have fun (it's a game). ;)