[Denied] Healing Bed Item for Secret Bases

[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]
First off, I wanna point out that YES, I did read the "PCs in Secret Bases thread" and it seems to be spiraling out of control. My suggestion was pretty overlooked and I felt it should have its own thread, as this is one particular item and not a fully functioning PC which is what seemed to be the main problem, rather than HEALING per se, but being able to switch out pokemon and perform other PC-only functions. [/font][/color]
Id like to suggest a Healing Bed item for Secret Bases. [/font][/color]
In my personal opinion, I see a secret base as a place to "set up camp" for an area Ill be spending a lot of time in. Traditionally, my base is East of Fallabor to collect ash for furniture items. Im not someone who finds one spot and forgets about it. I like it being mobile. Like a camp site if you were on a real pokemon journey. A secret base to be one stagnent spot you set up ONE time and forget about seems.. well.. un-thought out. I think we should be encouraging bases to be mobile, to buy all kinds of items for them, to decorate them in different themes and different layouts depending on whereever your base is at THIS TIME. [/font][/color]
As for the "time saved" issue, as if that is REALLY a negative, you could always add a timer to the Healing Bed, like 30 seconds with a soundbite like while waiting at the PC to heal in the original games. You could also add a cooldown timer to prevent abuse of a healing bed. I dont know HOW you could abuse using a healing bed but some people seemed to think it could be. [/font][/color]
I think you could charge people 100-150k for a healing bed, maybe even up to 350k+ if the developers wanted to create a money sink. And to add attractiveness to spending 6 figures on a bed when you simply COULD just go to a Pokecenter 30 seconds away for free, you design a few attractive styles to choose from ranging in prices. Maybe the current plain white Healing Bed you see around the game, like on the SS Anne and inside of Silph Co, is 100-150k, but the 'Pink Ultra Plush Princess Bed' is 350k. Get it? Or make it a new item to be purchased with Battle Points at the Battle Frontier. [/font][/color]
Also, I think that having special beds available for higher pirices just adds to the incentive of actually DECORATING your base. Not buying a bed and setting JUST that one piece up and moving your base across the map. Sure, some people may do this, but they still had to spend over 100k on a bed and wait 30 seconds to heal. I think that balances the mechanic out pretty well, and leaves PCs inside PokeCenters so it really doesnt undermind them. It wouldnt be something any new player could take advantage of because they simply couldnt afford it. [/font][/color]
-----------------[/font][/color]
Now to address the problems of hunting or farming in a specific location, or avoiding the use of repels.[/font][/color]
In my personal gameplay, I havent seen a base available in an area I would like to farm for pokemon or specific items. My farming spots all happen to be in Kanto, where bases are not even possible. For example, farming Charmander, probably one of the most desirable pokemon ever, is in a difficult spot in the Sevii Islands and it is simply not possible to create a base here. This is a much better arguement than having a base to farm Swablu, an average pokemon who is averagely desired. Im not advocating for secret bases in Kanto, which WOULD be cool, but Im just pointing out that there are FAR more valuable pokemon people actually spend time farming and there are already things in place that prevent exploiting them that healing in a secret base doesnt add to. [/font][/color]
Yes, some players may stop buying as many repels if they are a repel user to get back to a certain hunting spot if they have a base in that area with a healing bed. But with my model, they spent much more money on that bed than they normally do on repels. But if the issue is paydaying or farming for pokemon and hold items in a certain area, people arent really going to be using Repels anyway. [/font][/color]
I would make the Healing Bed items only usable to the person who owns the base, so that people cannot "sell" a space on their friendlist to use healing beds all over the map. Or, maybe only useable to friends when the person who owns the base is INSIDE their base with their friend. This mechanic maybe should be left up to Devs to decide if they are really worried about people selling spots on their friend's list. Me personally, NEVER crossed my mind. [/font][/color]
------------------------[/font][/color]
I think this is a simple neat thing to add to the game. I dont want to implement monthly fees, disappearing items, rent, bills, make bases immobile or any of those farfetch'd ideas being shot around in the PCs in Secret Bases thread. I like bases just the way they are. I would just like to see more uses for them be implemented. This gives a new item to decorate with, that has in-game usability, cant be traded to new players or abused by anyone other than the person who bought and paid for it with more in-game effort than buying repels has ever taken. I also think it adds more to the end game play rather than making story play easier. [/font][/color]

I wanted to expand a bit on my point on the end game play.

I just recently finished both sides of the story. So Im officially in End Game play. Im in a team, I really enjoy breeding, and we like to have a lot of theme tournaments. So Im constantly trying to come up with money for new breeding projects. Im sure this is 90% of all End Game players, minus the part where I actually [b]enjoy[/b] breeding, lol.

The Island grind for money is boring. Everyone knows it. New ways to make money are always on my mind. LOVE the GTL btw, 100% A+++ 10/10 would recommend. lol But when things arent selling, Im out hunting new things to sell.

My favorite is probably cave expeditions for fossils and rare stones. My new second favorite is shard hunting in my favorite underwater spot off the West coast of Mossdeep / East coast of Sootopolis. I plan on breeding a pokemon specifically for shard hunting which requires a 20,000BP tutor move.

This is all good end game play. It would actually be pretty cool if you also opened up new Secret Base locations inside of caves and underwater caves. This is the end game stuff I LIKE to do. I want to stay in these areas! I have spent MANY days where I completely ignore the Sevii islands to make money this way.

This is why Id like a healing bed in a Secret Base. These alternative ways of making money are much more enjoyable than a daily VS Seeker grind. But in my opinion, the daily VS seeker grind is a lot easier and faster way to make money. So there have also been many days where I wanted to go out and hunt for items and pokemon, IE real end game play, but I needed the money more urgently, so I went to the Sevii Islands instead.

I think finding new ways to do things in-game is KEY to end game being enjoyable. :)

First off, I wanna point out that YES, I did read the "PCs in Secret Bases thread" and it seems to be spiraling out of control. My suggestion was pretty overlooked and I felt it should have its own thread

This crap again? you really have a thing for pointless thread.

It was overlooked for good reasons, there's nothing that hasn't been already discussed in here, you just brought back points we had to go through countless times in that thread. 

You don't open more threads just to get more attention on your pov regarding currently discussed matters

The reason why the whole secret base PC was opposed by some staff members was the ability to heal Pokemon. So this suggestion is basically just a massive downgrade from it and it has the exact same issue as PC in secret base did.

Also disagreeing with mods and showing why their logic is flawed =/= insulting mods. I hope some day this community realizes that.

Or maybe it was overlooked because there was a bunch of insulting the mods and really ridiculous ideas like spending hundreds of thousands of dollars every week in order to heal because people dont understand the actual issues mods were pointing out.

Point is, whatever your opinion is, you don't open new threads just because your post was ignored.

Also you'd be the one who don't understand: healing itself was the only thing mods were against, and yet you decided to suggest they implement the only con of having pc in our bases.

The whole point of having pc in our bases was to swap teams, not to "abuse" some quick healing of questionable actual usefulness (me and some of "the bunch" already pointed out countless times how it would serve no purpose).

Shows how much you understood i guess.