Purchasing Berries with battle points (100 - 120 bp each)

Laz

Question

Ok so yesterday was my first time trying this farming thing, i've spent 9 hours non-stop trying to produce my first berry tree: Chesto.
i 've followed the guide and i did plant my tree, watered it everytime it says it's dry, i was checking on it for 9 hours and i didn't get the berries yet, so I had to log out right, we do obviously have a life outside this game, so yeah i went busy. But now logging in, i see that the plant has died, and i gotta do it all over from the beginning, OR ELSE ? i gotta buy 1 single chesto berry for 10k from the gtl, while lums are 30k~ and more each.

Now the second problem, i have some comps that need some EV changes, and how do i achieve this now ? :D
I gotta farm for WEEKS, YES, FOR FUC#$4G WEEKS to produce to BERRIES needed to drop the EV STATS that i don't need.

I am not surprised, like move tutors used to cost 25k, u made it into a new grindingfest that went up to 50k for 1 single item ( you need 2 ) but i never expected it to be really that hard, do you even build comps guys ? I doubt it since you guys just debugspawn them.

I really hate this game right now to a level that I don't care anymore. i ain't playing FARMVILLE..

Please.

Edited by Lazaro23

3 answers to this question

Calm down.

Kyu, on 27 Mar 2016 - 06:03 AM, said:snapback.png

There'll be another set of buffs within the next day or so, primarily to address sustainability of Tier 2 seeds, increase total yields of all species, and reduce growth time for very high tiered berries. These won't be applied retroactively, so you'll have misleading results on plants created before these changes.

If you don't want to farm you may buy it in the future for a reasonable price, just give time to time.

Calm down.

If you don't want to farm you may buy it in the future for a reasonable price, just give time to time.

it still takes ~48 hours for a goddamn lum berry plantation to grow (i suspect more on Salacs!) that's just plain nonsense. it descourages farming, and is bad for the economy in so many ways. if you are making bp the competitive currency, make the competitive berries pucharceable with the rewards you earn from battling with them. it just makes plain SENSE.

Calm down.

You fail to address how buying berries with battle points is exactly bad. Having an instant access to berries with a certain price (even fairly high price) is very useful in a practical standpoint where you absolutely need one for a tournament, for example. Having to lurk GTL and hoping someone is selling the certain berry there when you need one can lead to very unwanted situations.