Make it possible to have Acro Bike in Kanto

That's not even near to a good enough reason?

I don't need better reasons i just need to say i'd like to have a different bike in kanto.

There a lot of other suggestions implemented like this so i don't see your point of a reason.

The gen 3 bycicles are designed to go over obstacles on the map. The mechanic itself is quite annoying, since you have to go back and swap bikes quite frequently. There is no need for them in kanto. Don't suggest things without a strong reasoning behind. I am not sure if it is your personal goal to post a suggestion per day, but focus on quality instead of quantity.

Edited by OldKeith

The gen 3 bycicles are designed to go over obstacles on the map. The mechanic itself is quite annoying, since you have to go back and swap bikes quite frequently. There is no need for them in kanto. Don't suggest things without a strong reasoning behind. I am not sure if it is your personal goal to post a suggestion per day, but focus on quality instead of quantity.

Well your right still doesn't change the fact for those who like to jump with their bikes would be a nice feature.

I don't need better reasons i just need to say i'd like to have a different bike in kanto.

There a lot of other suggestions implemented like this so i don't see your point of a reason.

Well you might not need better reason, nor would I care about those, but the people who'd be willing to implement this would need those better reasons, I wasn't even talking about you. Just saying, "I want it implemented cuz hurr durr I want different bike in Kanto" is a selfish reason which makes this thread and suggestion to be a personal benefit for you only, rather than the community and the advancement of this game.

Well you might not need better reason, nor would I care about those, but the people who'd be willing to implement this would need those better reasons, I wasn't even talking about you. Just saying, "I want it implemented cuz hurr durr I want different bike in Kanto" is a selfish reason which makes this thread and suggestion to be a personal benefit for you only, rather than the community and the advancement of this game.

Doesn't seem selfish to me.Maybe if you don't like jumping with your bike doesn't mean my reason is selfish.

Jumping in kanto would be nice. Everyone totally jumps all the time whenever in hoenn. 

Sarcasm aside, we need to have uniformity all over the game or it seems dull or rather 2 romhacks bridged together. Same can be said for secret bases and HM dive (Legendary dungeons when ?)

As there is no good reason to implement this and because of how inconsistent it would be (all key items stay in the region they were obtained in) as well as potentially resulting in the player having a bike early if they started in Hoenn, this won't be happening.