Rare Item Existence Thread

Just now, Yetti44 said:

i know no values re to be discussed. but you have electric storm at "0" but, there is one in GTL. i know there might not be a IGN associated with it, but that means there is atleast 1 out there right? 

yes, but unfortunately I need ign's with the items, otherwise the same electric storm will be counted more than once (potentially). And I want to avoid that. Yes, note that all of these items exist in game; the rarest being the Desu Labcoats Coloured (which the amount in the OP are the amount that exist).

7 minutes ago, Gilan said:

yes, but unfortunately I need ign's with the items, otherwise the same electric storm will be counted more than once (potentially). And I want to avoid that. Yes, note that all of these items exist in game; the rarest being the Desu Labcoats Coloured (which the amount in the OP are the amount that exist).

true. maybe put an asterisk  as to note that there is one out there but IGN is unknown, or a side note like you did with that lab coat that there is an extra, and atleast 1 confirmed, but no known ign. 

just makes it seem like theres none when for sure its known there is atleast one. regardless of who owns it, theres at least 1

15 minutes ago, Yetti44 said:

true. maybe put an asterisk  as to note that there is one out there but IGN is unknown, or a side note like you did with that lab coat that there is an extra, and atleast 1 confirmed, but no known ign. 

just makes it seem like theres none when for sure its known there is atleast one. regardless of who owns it, theres at least 1

edited op to reflect this.

edit:

basically the minimum amount can only be raised if we see that many at one time on the gtl.

Edited by Gilan
24 minutes ago, Gilan said:

edited op to reflect this.

edit:

basically the minimum amount can only be raised if we see that many at one time on the gtl.

true. and i definitely would like to get an accurate number for it, i can imagine it would get complicated without the IGN and knowing who traded to who. 

and true they all "exist" but what i mean by "existing" or not "existing" it it still being on an active account IE: (i know of a few holiday items somebody had on a now banned account, he no longer plays the game at all) so while they technically exist still, they will never be back into the market or game, where as with the Mentioned item, we know its atleast on an active account via being on the GTL, 

Just now, Yetti44 said:

true. and i definitely would like to get an accurate number for it, i can imagine it would get complicated without the IGN and knowing who traded to who. 

and true they all "exist" but what i mean by "existing" or not "existing" it it still being on an active account IE: (i know of a few holiday items somebody had on a now banned account, he no longer plays the game at all) so while they technically exist still, they will never be back into the market or game, where as with the Mentioned item, we know its atleast on an active account via being on the GTL, 

that's what I meant be "exist" as well.

1 minute ago, DarylDixon said:

Jindu is not staff wtf

he was, and he got that item while being staff.

edit:

it was never made available to regular players. similar to Squirtle's squirtle hat and Noad's pink candy cane.

Edited by Gilan
2 minutes ago, Gilan said:

he was, and he got that item while being staff.

edit:

it was never made available to regular players. similar to Squirtle's squirtle hat and Noad's pink candy cane.

oh he is a old gm/cm , i tought these item won one official tourny sorry xd