For those who have no interest in individual components of the game, do you feel you're missing out?

I was thinking about this just now. The game for me is 100% the PvE side of things - I have absolutely no interest in PvP, not even a little bit.

When I think about that, I don't feel that I miss not playing a fair chunk of the game. There is easily enough content in the other areas to keep me going.

If you are of the other ilk and don't like breeding or playing through the story, do you feel you've made a mistake at all?

14 minutes ago, FiveMagics said:

I was thinking about this just now. The game for me is 100% the PvE side of things - I have absolutely no interest in PvP, not even a little bit.

When I think about that, I don't feel that I miss not playing a fair chunk of the game. There is easily enough content in the other areas to keep me going.

If you are of the other ilk and don't like breeding or playing through the story, do you feel you've made a mistake at all?

You are missing out

18 minutes ago, FiveMagics said:

you're missing out on getting RNG'd most of the matches. Shit is gold imo 

56 minutes ago, FiveMagics said:

Good morning FiveMagics, I would like to say this, if you do not take a liking to comp, you could always do shiny trading. If you need any advice in that department, JoshLindsayyy would be the guy to run to. If you do not like trading nor comp, you can just hang out in Vermillion and talk about silly stuff.

2 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Good morning FiveMagics, I would like to say this, if you do not take a liking to comp, you could always do shiny trading. If you need any advice in that department, JoshLindsayyy would be the guy to run to. If you do not like trading nor comp, you can just hang out in Vermillion and talk about silly stuff.

what if he doesnt even like hanging in Vermillion?

1 minute ago, Bestfriends said:

I was about to edit it in, but he could become a farmer and plant berries (I heard from berry farmers that its fun).

1.How is berry farming fun?

2.What if he doesnt like berry farming too? :O

Edited by Faiyad
11 minutes ago, Faiyad said:

1.How is berry farming fun?

2.What if he doesnt like berry farming too? :O

1. You insert random berries to see what happens (that's releasing your inner chemist).

2. If he doesn't like chemistry (berry farming), he could always do Global Trade Link flipping.

Just now, Bestfriends said:

1. You insert random berries to see what happens (that's releasing your inner chemist).

2. If he doesn't like chemistry (berry farming), he could always do Global Trade Link flipping.

what if he doesnt like GTL flip 

3 minutes ago, Faiyad said:

what if he doesnt like GTL flip 

Thank you for broadening his choices (your a serious help in making players similar to FiveMagics feel at home), to answer that question, you could take an interest in being on YouTube (like me) and you can cover what ever you want. You can cover things like "Funny Memes in Vermillion", "Oh my! MEWTWO!", the list goes on.

Edited by Bestfriends
spell check error
8 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Thank you for broadening his choices (your a serious help in making players similar to FiveMagics feel at home), to answer that question, you could take an interest in being on YouTube (like me) and you can cover what ever you want. You can cover things like "Funny Memes in Vermillion", "Oh my! MEWTWO!", the list goes on.

What if @Faiyad doesn't want to be a Youtuber?

Just Kidding

5 minutes ago, Demonid said:

What if @Faiyad doesn't want to be a Youtuber?

Just Kidding

There are numerous amounts of professions in PokeMMO, but if he doesn't want to be a YouTuber, then he could always apply for staff. I'll be tough for him, but once he becomes a CM, he will feel a sense of duty and purpose.

Edited by Bestfriends
Cleared up some thoughts
1 minute ago, Bestfriends said:

There are numerous amounts of professions in PokeMMO, but if he doesn't want to be a YouTuber, then he could always apply for staff. I'll be tough for him, but once he becomes a CM, he will feel a sense of duty and purpose.

1.me and a cm neva!

2.What if i dont like being a staff?

On 01/09/2016 at 2:42 PM, BlackJovi said:

then kill yourself because staff is the most fun thing to do in PokeMMO 

buy me a bottle of bleach plez 

On 01/09/2016 at 2:42 PM, BlackJovi said:

then kill yourself because staff is the most fun thing to do in PokeMMO 

btw i'd love to become a cm was just askin cz

7 minutes ago, Faiyad said:

What if i dont like being a staff?

Well, you could participate in Catchathon events. Since Pokemon catching is the purpose of a pokemon game, I would say that this is something to look to.

Here is an example: 

Edited by Bestfriends
included example