A wild newbie appears!

Hello guys!

I started on Pokemmo a week ago and decided to make an account here on the foruns, like I always like to do on every mmo I play...

I am not really familiar with pvp on pokémon, but I already got through the guides and most recent tier discussions in order to learn

what I still had to learn about the game and also the metagame (I read that whole snorlax discussion, every post, and I am amazed

on how enlightening that was!).

I am somewhat a hipster and I like to try off meta shit because this is from where I have most of my fun on mmos and also likes to

spectate the OU matches a lot!

My IGN is MaeIstrom, I am a fire and dark pokémon trainer, and my current favorite pokémon is Sneasel. Glad to meet you guys! o/

Edited by Maelstrom

Hey welcome to the forums.  Please feel free to say whats up if you see me in game or whisper me if you need help with something.  I also offer free power leveling, comp assistance, and small loans with very low interest rates so that you can start participating in the post game stuff sooner.  See you around!  IGN: Xatu

2 hours ago, Otoya said:

Hello, welcome.

Good luck and have fun with everything you are going to do in PokeMMO!

Thank you!

I always wanted an mmo pokemon, but didn't found pokemmo before for some reason...

btw, pvp battles on pokemon are much more interesting than I thought, there's so much mechanics and comp things that I never

imagined to exist. But I already got the basics, just lacking some pratical experience...

52 minutes ago, Xatu said:

Hey welcome to the forums.  Please feel free to say whats up if you see me in game or whisper me if you need help with something.  I also offer free power leveling, comp assistance, and small loans with very low interest rates so that you can start participating in the post game stuff sooner.  See you around!  IGN: Xatu

Hello bro! That would be very helpful, thanks!

Maybe I can add you?

2 hours ago, Xatu said:

May I inquire as to what APR rates you offer?

Also is this free competitive assistance exclusive to the OP or can any of us mere mortals learn from the great lord Xatu?

Oh and welcome to the forums / game I hope you enjoy your time experiencing the the never ending grindfest which we call like PokeMMO

Edited by Rendiz
forgot to welcome the new pleb
6 hours ago, Otoya said:

Oh. Off topic...

But, Yaoi or Yuri?

YURI!

Especially the pseudo yuri that we almost always have on moe animes...

6 hours ago, Bishav said:

Welcome

Hi

Your sig reminds me that I didn't finished that anime yet...

5 hours ago, TheChampionMike said:

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay and hopefully see you in some officials soon!

I don't think I will be on officials any time soon though...

Edited by Maelstrom
On 10/3/2016 at 4:59 PM, Maelstrom said:

Hello guys!

I started on Pokemmo a week ago and decided to make an account here on the foruns, like I always like to do on every mmo I play...

I am not really familiar with pvp on pokémon, but I already got through the guides and most recent tier discussions in order to learn

what I still had to learn about the game and also the metagame (I read that whole snorlax discussion, every post, and I am amazed

on how enlightening that was!).

I am somewhat a hipster and I like to try off meta shit because this is from where I have most of my fun on mmos and also likes to

spectate the OU matches a lot!

My IGN is MaeIstrom, I am a fire and dark pokémon trainer, and my current favorite pokémon is Sneasel. Glad to meet you guys! o/

Good luck, and I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to inbox me or whisper me in game if you ever had any questions about anything. 

Welcome here once again <3