Moves shortcuts

xXsubzeroXx

Question

Hello everyone, yesterday i was ev training a future comp. umbreon, and when i was ev training it, i realize something, i dont know if this is implemented, but, is there a shortcut for some moves? i mean, moves like sweet scent, the only way is right click on the pokemon, moves, left click on it? Or is there any way to put it in a shortcut, i mean, if you press Keypad 3, and you're in the grass + you have any pokemon with it, you will use sweet scent. Did you understand? Like if we coulde make a shortcut for some moves that work outside and inside the battles.. 

Sorry if you cant understand me, i'm spanish, trying my hard, since the google traductor have some incorrects traductions... 

What i want to say, is, there's any way to make a shortcut, even with the keypad, for some movs? Like sweet scent, for do the game faster on ev training, and other moves, for battles...

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, xXsubzeroXx said:

Hello everyone, yesterday i was ev training a future comp. umbreon, and when i was ev training it, i realize something, i dont know if this is implemented, but, is there a shortcut for some moves? i mean, moves like sweet scent, the only way is right click on the pokemon, moves, left click on it? Or is there any way to put it in a shortcut, i mean, if you press Keypad 3, and you're in the grass + you have any pokemon with it, you will use sweet scent. Did you understand? Like if we coulde make a shortcut for some moves that work outside and inside the battles.. 

Sorry if you cant understand me, i'm spanish, trying my hard, since the google traductor have some incorrects traductions... 

What i want to say, is, there's any way to make a shortcut, even with the keypad, for some movs? Like sweet scent, for do the game faster on ev training, and other moves, for battles...

For Sweet Scent you can just click the Pokemon then a drop down appears and one of the options is use Sweet Scent.. which is a lot faster than right clicking and fumbling through the moves. This was recently (sneakily) implemented. Hope you can understand this answer :)

Btw they don't make a sweet scent ocarina but if they did that shit would fly off the virtual shelves.