Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

• Septentrion changed the title to Mega Moemon Firered (1.4), August23

Hey everybody! The 1.4 version is out. You can use our new web patcher (https://tinyurl.com/MoemonMegaFireRed) or download the patch as usual on this link.

There's many new things, we will be releasing event distributions from now on, so check here for the updates on those, we will starting with the Summer Lapras, and these events can be accessed after having 7 badges.

Password: SUMMER23
image.png.4e3578116f3df5ad5b6ff966fcfd7a9b.png

Edited by BlizzWhite
1 hour ago, Nunoy said:

Is this a problem? And for some reason I can't save in-game it say save error. Please exchange the backup memory.

Screenshot_2023-08-15-03-38-40.png

There's a youtube video you can watch by pasting the link found inside the README to show you how to save the game

Edited by Greasa

For some reason my TYRUNT can't evolve. I tried using evolution stones and other evolution items I even tried leveling her in cave like nosepass and nothing happen either. Did she need happiness/love or an exact time perhaps? There's no evolution txt in the 1.4 files. So, I don't know what to do.

12 hours ago, Nunoy said:

For some reason my TYRUNT can't evolve. I tried using evolution stones and other evolution items I even tried leveling her in cave like nosepass and nothing happen either. Did she need happiness/love or an exact time perhaps? There's no evolution txt in the 1.4 files. So, I don't know what to do.

The web patcher has that text file https://tinyurl.com/MoemonMegaFireRed

Edited by Septentrion
  • Septentrion changed the title to Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August23
On 8/20/2023 at 7:40 PM, Nunoy said:

Ok. But what about Karrablast and Shelmet they can't evolve either. I know in some Pokémon games the only way to evolve them is have both in party and I tried that method but it doesn't work.

Probably Link Cable. I'm sure all the evolution items are in the same place.

Seems I need to review the text files

• Septentrion changed the title to Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023