Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

When using my EZ Flash Omega Definitive Edition cart and start the game, the screen will go black forever (just before Professor Samuel Oak appears).

Things I've tried:

Different patchers (marcrobledo / NUPS)

Changing save type from automatic to 128k flash.

Copying game onto NOR flash.

Used latest patch (1.2)

Verified checksum

Verifying that the game works fine with an online emulator.

I see that a few others in this thread have had this issue as well with the flash cart, but for others it seems to work fine?

I haven't had this problem with any if the other GBA games I've played, including Moemon Emerald, Fire Red Team Rocket Edition, and other patched pokemon games.

Hi, i'm new in pokémon games. This project is amazing, can i get all the pokémons just by playing or do i have to cheat and use other methods to get all pokémons ? And if i cant get all the pokemons, how do i know which are unobtainable ?

I thank in advance those who can explain.

P.S: sorry about my english.

On 9/28/2022 at 10:52 AM, lllMARCOlll said:

Hi, i'm new in pokémon games. This project is amazing, can i get all the pokémons just by playing or do i have to cheat and use other methods to get all pokémons ? And if i cant get all the pokemons, how do i know which are unobtainable ?

I thank in advance those who can explain.

P.S: sorry about my english.

We have not turned every pokemon into a moemon.

• 2 weeks later...

In case anyone wants to know, there are two Moemon I found in the game that aren't in the encounter txt document. They are not legendary Moes. Those are fun to find on your own, lol.

Spoilers if you want to know which ones and where:

Spoiler

Pachirisu - Safari Zone N (don't know if it's in other zone's)
Combee - Route 12

• 2 weeks later...
  • Septentrion changed the title to Mega Moemon Firered (1.2), Unova Also 2022
On 12/7/2022 at 9:35 AM, Septentrion said:

This just happened.

image.thumb.jpg.fbda0e1994f52abc6ad9ce2e0c4d1ea1.jpg

I try to patch 6149 - Pokemon - Black Version 2 (U) (frieNDS) i followed read me instruction but it saying ERROR. Did I do something wrong ? I'm using UNIPATCHER on my android phone

On 12/11/2022 at 5:54 PM, Nunoy said:

I try to patch 6149 - Pokemon - Black Version 2 (U) (frieNDS) i followed read me instruction but it saying ERROR. Did I do something wrong ? I'm using UNIPATCHER on my android phone

I don't believe any phone apps can patch this. It can be transferred to a phone after patching.

On 12/15/2022 at 4:46 AM, Septentrion said:

I don't believe any phone apps can patch this. It can be transferred to a phone after patching.

But I patch the new Moemon heart gold using UNIPATCHER from Google play store app in my Android so many times. So technically it should work.

17 hours ago, Nunoy said:

But I patch the new Moemon heart gold using UNIPATCHER from Google play store app in my Android so many times. So technically it should work.

That patch is created by a different person. xdelta UI is recommended for this one.

B2W2 is probably going to get an update soon for the Purrlion lines.