Will more patches come? more Content? more Stuff?

Its not directly a suggestion, it was a question.

DO more Patches coming or not?

last update dez 2016 so are more coming or was it all?

just interresting if its worth to play really much or not.

Like if it die in 3-6 years anyway than i wouldn't invest anymore time. So is sometihng coming? 

9 minutes ago, Speznat said:

Its not directly a suggestion, it was a question.

DO more Patches coming or not?

last update dez 2016 so are more coming or was it all?

just interresting if its worth to play really much or not.

Like if it die in 3-6 years anyway than i wouldn't invest anymore time. So is sometihng coming? 

"and also make post mail item send for free, this will increase forum activity in selling and buying"

Sounds like a suggestion to me.

Though, you can literally look in the first two pages in General Discussion to know that an Update is coming.

5 minutes ago, DrButler said:

when people who suggest stuff on things that arent even implemented yet tell other people how to use forums properly.

Technically we have had a run of a dungeon before, with the Christmas event dungeon, it may not be exactly the same as the final products who knows, but it existed.  Either way making suggestions on future content isn't bad.

As for the OP, yes there will be more updates, and others have said one fairly soon, that will introduce the Unova region and its pokemon/moves. There will be a Public Test of the new content in a few days as well as some more information of whats to come.

You can also discuss it with other players, and potentially the devs/staff team that dip into the topic here:

23 hours ago, Speznat said:

It survived 5 years. My bet is that it may survive another 4-5?

MMOs are a dying genre anyway, it's hard to attract new players let alone retain old ones solely on the nostalgia factor.