Phenomenon Locations Guide

On 10/12/2023 at 11:49 AM, CocaRIP said:

Is it normal I can't see the phenos on the map?
People keep saying in the chat there is a pheno in a certain location, but I'm always unable to see any map interaction like in the images above

yes its a video bug that has been around for years now.Read the following guide section for more information.It has info and video about bug and tips to work around it.

ADVICE AND INFORMATION TO COMPLETE ORIGINAL TRAINER PHENOMENON POKEDEX

Edited by MightyBoxer
  • 4 weeks later...

I Don't know if you want EVERY location sighted, but This Specific location does not look like its on here.image.thumb.png.f209d81373827060286b98032323267b.png

Is this redundant at this point or should I post more if I find things like this again?
Thank you so much by the way, this post is super super helpful for where to look. I try searching every hour if there is a Pokémon I want from a spot (because the other areas seem to say "every 15 minutes" which is an in game hour) and it seems to work. Also, where can I look to make/find callouts?

On 11/7/2023 at 7:42 PM, MoomanIOI said:

I Don't know if you want EVERY location sighted, but This Specific location does not look like its on here.image.thumb.png.f209d81373827060286b98032323267b.png

Is this redundant at this point or should I post more if I find things like this again?
Thank you so much by the way, this post is super super helpful for where to look. I try searching every hour if there is a Pokémon I want from a spot (because the other areas seem to say "every 15 minutes" which is an in game hour) and it seems to work. Also, where can I look to make/find callouts?

sorry for the late reply as i did not get notification since you did not put my name or quote me.

This guide will keep getting updated as new pheno are found by someone.

Thank you very much for this report.Having the picture with the pheno in it also saves me alot of time to test and get a picture myself.

Added picture to guide.If you find more not in guide even with no picture please report.

Chinese community in channel 5 used to be very active in hunting for pheno and report in global chat.

Dont know if they are still active in that.English global dont realy hunt like that.Some will sometime report when they find something in global.

• 1 month later...