Pokemmo money 2018

27 minutes ago, Archiver said:

@redspawn

How do you deal with sturdy? If the sturdy pokemon hits Typhlosion it pretty much makes his Eruption worthless because it's so frail. Torkoal can't kill it fast enough because of its abysmal speed.

just pack one revive or a second typhlosion. But either way, you  can place a scarf on the lvl 100 torkoal, and it can still outspeed some of the lvl 80 sturdies, as a good bunch are slow aswell.

11 minutes ago, redspawn said:

just pack one revive or a second typhlosion. But either way, you  can place a scarf on the lvl 100 torkoal, and it can still outspeed some of the lvl 80 sturdies, as a good bunch are slow aswell.

Then I should invest 252 speed EVs on Torkaol then?

• 6 months later...
On 6/12/2018 at 10:43 PM, xRdZiiiN said:

Typhlosion is a must , for gym runs, eruption 2 strong. i use a modest one with choice scarf. Starmie / Gengar + Typhlosion deadly duo.

On 6/12/2018 at 8:27 PM, Archiver said:

@redspawn

How do you deal with sturdy? If the sturdy pokemon hits Typhlosion it pretty much makes his Eruption worthless because it's so frail. Torkoal can't kill it fast enough because of its abysmal speed.

I dont use Typhlosion for gyms, nor drought. I lead with Pelipper and Krookodile. Pelipper tailwind and krookodile earthquake, with Moxie boost it becomes unstoppable.

I have protect on Krookodile too so If I predict an attack that can ohko Krookodile, I protect first turn for Tailwind bonus.

Only struggles against Electric air balloon and Focus Sash gyms. Sometimes Flannery has 6 Focus Sash (even her torkoal, I fought.) but she is not a big problem since it is raining.

double EQ lead is good tho, im using 1 flygon(amulet) 1 gliscor(no item). dosent matter if they have sash or sturdy since they both do EQ and take no friendly fire from it. If there are ballon holders hit baloon one with faster poke and EQ with slower does the trick on fire/electric gyms without any problem.