[GUI] Midnight Ash Theme - Omni Series

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Jonjellybean said:

Cool ill be waiting on that! I really like this theme gives me B/W vibes.

Unfortunately I am out of town for a week so it will not be until next week, but you can easily fix this issue if you are interested!

Just copy matchmaking.xml from the UI folder inside the default theme, and replace the matchmaking.xml in Midnight Ash's UI folder. This will enable the PvP Statistics again for you!

Hope this helps!

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

Unfortunately I am out of town for a week so it will not be until next week, but you can easily fix this issue if you are interested!

Just copy matchmaking.xml from the UI folder inside the default theme, and replace the matchmaking.xml in Midnight Ash's UI folder. This will enable the PvP Statistics again for you!

Hope this helps!

I'll wait for the patch I have a history of fucking up files lol 

On 8/14/2023 at 10:18 AM, Michelle said:

Updated theme for changes to GTL & Johto release.
Added new animated login background in celebration of Johto!
Minor tweaks to Pokémon Summary design.
Added new Pokémon Summary moves GUI elements.
r242ZqM.png

Extra special thanks to: YassiR & Puff4U!
Be sure to check out Puff4U's guide for creating animated login screens!

It's looking great! I'm loving the changes/updates you've made to the theme.
Definitely a 10/10 in my opinion! 😄

• 4 weeks later...

Hey love the theme but was just wondering on how to change the dialogue font to the default ones since I prefer that font more. 

Edit: Nvm seemed to figure it out you are supposed to go into the Omni Series - Midnight Ash folder and open up the fonts.xml file with a text editor and replace this

<fontDef name="messagebox" filename="res/fonts/LanaPixel.ttf" faces="sc,tc,jp" color="#222222" hinting="Medium" kerning="false" size="32" shadow_color="#40000000" shadow_offset_x="1" shadow_offset_y="1" border_width="0" border_color="#484848"/>

with this

<fontDef name="messagebox" filename="res/fonts/NotoSansCJK-Bold.ttc" faces="sc,tc,jp" color="#222222" hinting="Medium" kerning="false" size="24" shadow_color="#40000000" shadow_offset_x="1" shadow_offset_y="1" border_width="0" border_color="#484848"/>

then it should be giving the default dialogue font with npcs and such.

Edited by acpro
17 hours ago, acpro said:

Hey love the theme but was just wondering on how to change the dialogue font to the default ones since I prefer that font more. 

Glad you got it sorted! What was the issue you had with the theme's original font?

On 9/14/2023 at 1:33 PM, Michelle said:

New custom PokeMMO logo.
Fixes for 'PvP Statistics' Menu.
 Changed Pokémon Summary text alignments.
Minor improvements to general menu UI.
New UI for Pokedex Background.
IqAcxrH.png
New Hoenn contests GUI/fonts.
jIdEafA.png

first contest customized I ve seen in years hahaha looks cool!

Love the theme, but I am having an issue where the GTL and PC box advanced filters are just blank. This is what it shows for me. Also the battles have the normal screen as well. Would love to get the full experience, could you say if this is this an issue related to the update or my individual install?
image.thumb.png.cf355a2e3935bf89a63c159fa1f175bc.png

Edited by munchlax26
4 minutes ago, munchlax26 said:

Love the theme, but I am having an issue where the GTL and PC box advanced filters are just blank. This is what it shows for me. Also the battles have the normal screen as well. Would love to get the full experience, could you say if this is this an issue related to the update or my individual install?
image.thumb.png.cf355a2e3935bf89a63c159fa1f175bc.png

the game have been updated, themes need update aswell

As others have said, an update broke the theme! Thank you for the hard work, whether it's fixed or not!

EDIT for anyone interested in a quick fix:
Navigate to the games install directory, then "data", then "themes", then the folder for this theme, then "ui", and finally open "broker.xml". Now edit line 108 (use a program like Notepad++ to make finding lines easier) from:
  <theme name="broker-search-dialog" ref="dialoglayout">
to:
  <theme name="advanced-search-dialog" ref="dialoglayout">
and the advanced search works again. This will also fix other themes broken by the last update.

Edited by n0etics