Make Ocarinas available for the entire account.

Vicanhson

Question

Hi!

I highly doubt that it will be implemented but I am gonna suggest it anyway. It would be very useful to have access to our Ocarinas on every characters we make on an account (for a maximum of 3 characters).

Pros:

• We have more uses out of this paid item.
  • Could help to sell these items since it received a huge buff. 
  • Help players who are used to not have to get HM Slaves.

Cons:

• Might reduce the sells of the item because we now need only one of each per account (but I highly doubt it).
  • Facilitate things for players on their alts using the same account.

Let me know what you think. If you see other pros or cons, please let me know and I will add them.

Edited by Vicanhson

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, razimove said:

That first con of yours is enough for this to be denied. Either way you can mail thrm through all your chars so no point

Like I said, I highly doubt it would affect in any negative way the sells of those items since pretty much no one will buy them multiple times. It mtight even help to sell the items since it received a huge buff.

Yeah, we can mail the items but still, you lose money with this. I know that 1k can be ridiculous to some people but if you do it twice everyday or more, it becomes very expensive in the long term. So expensive that buying another set can be the way to go unfortunately. And that's why I suggested this.

Edit: In any case, I want to thank you for participating to the discussion.

Edited by Vicanhson