[Official] Pokemon World Tournament Junior Cup Results and post-discussion!

Hermes

Hey guys, great tournament. First I want to apologize to Plague for haxxing him in the final, he surely would have won had it not been for the miss.

I dont consider the flinch I used in the semi-finals as hax as it is a fairly high chance regardless, also adding in the fact gilgamesh handled it so poorly I just lost all respect for him. (that and exploiting an oversight with the guts)

That aside it was nice to win my first ever tournament, hopefully I can win a few more. Thanks for hosting Hermes

Hey guys, great tournament. First I want to apologize to Plague for haxxing him in the final, he surely would have won had it not been for the miss.

I dont consider the flinch I used in the semi-finals as hax as it is a fairly high chance regardless, also adding in the fact gilgamesh handled it so poorly I just lost all respect for him. (that and exploiting an oversight with the guts)

That aside it was nice to win my first ever tournament, hopefully I can win a few more. Thanks for hosting Hermes

It was a clever loophole, got to give props to gigamesh. :lol:

Grats