[Implemented] Move Tutors: Reteaching Moves

New people wouldn't have an excess of competitive Pokemon that are awaiting the relearner like we all have for the last few months. Did you even read my post? The point is that we got our (relatively) free relearning, now that we're all on an even playing field they remove the mushroom vendor.

How about just leaving something like that up to the Devs? Not to mention it's a money sink right now.

You're pretty much saying "okay all the older players got what they wanted, so we should remove it to prevent the newer players from catching up."

Not to mention it's a money sink right now.

This.

Features like this are the only thing that can prevent an inflation of money.

Not to mention that you don't necessarily have to use the move relearner for competitive pokes.

It's also good and vital for "normal" pokes when it comes to grinding/beating the E4, so also "newer" members benefit greatly from it, even if they don't have 3 boxes full of EV trained competitive pokemon.

That's not at all what I'm saying.

Giovanii, you have an issue with reading. I expressed my thoughts on how the developers might be doing this - which has nothing to do with the word "we" in my last post.

5k For a move is not a money sink.

I'm not writing the code myself - the only option IS to leave it up to the devs.

You're pretty much saying "okay all the older players got what they wanted, so we should remove it to prevent the newer players from catching up."

now that we're all on an even playing field

We don't need a "money sink" that eats up 5000 once every 8 Pokemon.

picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151

If you're facepalming me then you're implying that my lack of understanding of the game implies that I am ignorant, which proves that you are ignorant, my friend.

Just because I don't understand the game doesn't mean I am stupid, it means I have just not played as much as you have and don't know everything.

I fully agree with both OP about the move tutors, and with Atuan about removing the mushroom vendor. We shouldn't be able to use the move relearner that easily. And it's not like you use it everyday 5 times a day. It's not hard to farm some mushrooms to pay the guy.

I also think that the move tutors should charge something else other than money. Maybe stardust/starpieces or nuggest or something of the like.

wait what? you can only use it once per pokemon?

You can only use a move tutor once. Not once per Pokemon, once. This entire thread is about implementing a way to make move tutors renewable e.g., teach Explosion to as many Pokemon as you'd like given paying the cost.

Giovanii, you have an issue with reading. I expressed my thoughts on how the developers might be doing this - which has nothing to do with the word "we" in my last post.

5k For a move is not a money sink.

I'm not writing the code myself - the only option IS to leave it up to the devs.

We don't need a "money sink" that eats up 5000 once every 8 Pokemon.

This post is overflowing with falseness, ignorance, spins and logical fallacies THAT MUCH that I don't even know where to begin...

for once atuan, I can actually troll YOU, since you always insist on trolling MY ideas without any kind of logical sence.

removing the mushroom vender is just a BAD idea. period. no need for it

OT: totally agree, maybe if we could use mushrooms on it atuan would stfu :P

I was under the assumption that you could already use the move relearner multiple times. If you can't, that needs to be changed.

You can use the Move Relearner as many times as you want. We're talking Move Tutors here. Lrn2read.

EDIT:

for once atuan, I can actually troll YOU, since you always insist on trolling MY ideas without any kind of logical sence.

It isn't a bad idea. I totally agree with him.

Wait, wut?

I was telling you that Atuan's idea isn't bad, and that I agree with him ('him' meaning Atuan).

The mushrooms must be removed from the PokeMart.

you sir, are just as crazy as atuan. the mushrooms are a money sink, removing it will only make things WORSE for the economy.

I was under the assumption that you could already use the move relearner multiple times. If you can't, that needs to be changed.

Please actually read the original post... you're way off base.

Who... who are you?

you sir, are just as crazy as atuan. the mushrooms are a money sink, removing it will only make things WORSE for the economy.

We just got aesthetic items that cost 25k to 500k a pop. Do you honestly think 5k to relearn a move is a money sink?

It wouldn't effect the economy one way or the other.