[Implemented] Move Tutors: Reteaching Moves

Please actually read the original post... you're way off base.

Who... who are you?

We just got aesthetic items that cost 25k to 500k a pop. Do you honestly think 5k to relearn a move is a money sink?

It wouldn't effect the economy one way or the other.

I still think the mushrooms should stay. you are paying for the convience of not hunting, which can be VERY annoying at times. I would be more against it if it was an item that actually effected the economy like lucky eggs or some shiz.

you are paying for the convience of not hunting

This. Exactly this.

We should work for it.

And let's be honest: the only thing you have to do is go to Mt Moon and use a round of Thief PPs and you have more than enough. It's not exactly a tough chore.

EDIT: Usually when I need a move relearned I go to the pokemart and buy 5-10 Big Mushrooms, so I have a couple more for future needs. Do you really think that's a money sink?

I support the OP, 100%.

Also, if mushrooms were to be a money sink they would be perhaps $50,000.

We could either bump the price or just farm them.

I don't particularly care if they're removed from the shop, they're not THAT hard to find.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok .. so ...
Full support for reusable Move tutors . Payment method an item .. studust sounds good .
As for The mashroom thing .. NO hell no .
I know farming is the biggest part of MMO's , but Farming for every litle thing is to tiring .
There is NO real reason to support this other than making the lifes of new players dificult .

Atuan you may be 6 months here and have a shit load of money because you spend most of your time in the forums and game
but that doesnt mean everyone else has that time aswell . People that just like the nostalgia of the game
join to have someone share the experience of the game , maybe have a litle batle or two ... thats the whole point of the mmo .
If you want to stay like Cartman in a basement playing mmo's do so .But dont ruin the fun for those who dont have the luxury
of farming 8 hours a day like you . The mashroom is not damaging the economy and it only helps people not to farm as much
so its only a pluss to the game . DO NOT PROMOTE UNNECESSARY FARMING.

[quote name='MHDEN' timestamp='1358677633' post='167744']
Ok .. so ...
Full support for reusable Move tutors . Payment method an item .. studust sounds good .
As for The mashroom thing .. NO hell no .
I know farming is the biggest part of MMO's , but Farming for every litle thing is to tiring .
There is NO real reason to support this other than making the lifes of new players dificult .

Atuan you may be 6 months here and have a shit load of money because you spend most of your time in the forums and game
but that doesnt mean everyone else has that time aswell . People that just like the nostalgia of the game
join to have someone share the experience of the game , maybe have a litle batle or two ... thats the whole point of the mmo .
If you want to stay like Cartman in a basement playing mmo's do so .But dont ruin the fun for those who dont have the luxury
of farming 8 hours a day like you . The mashroom is not damaging the economy and it only helps people not to farm as much
[/quote]
It isn't that hard to get money in this game, and I'm a casual. Simply use the ladies on Island 5, rematch those trainers to the right of Fuschia, and do all of this while holding the amulet coin. Do it everday, and you'll get to your goal eventually.

[quote name='Jarrod0306' timestamp='1358715108' post='168044']
I support the idea.
Mushrooms as payment sounds good to me.
[spoiler] Also remove mushrooms from Saffron Poké Mart, or make them $1,000,000. That [i]might[/i] force people to spend a few minutes farming Paras. <_< [/spoiler]
[/quote]
Eww...
I think everyone can get down with simply paying the tutors to teach the moves. Like... $120,000?

[quote name='ItzPrado' timestamp='1358713105' post='168018']
It isn't that hard to get money in this game, and I'm a casual. Simply use the ladies on Island 5, rematch those trainers to the right of Fuschia, and do all of this while holding the amulet coin. Do it everday, and you'll get to your goal [b]eventually.[/b]
[/quote]
No . Just no . You dont understand the concept of no cartman like people playing this game dont you .
When we have more region (and more High paying trainers) we will talk again about removing them or raising their price .
For now , just let them be . They are NOT damaging the economy , they are just helping new plaiers .

[quote name='Jarrod0306' timestamp='1358718490' post='168068']
Not me. I'd prefer an item that can be farmed.
[/quote]
The tutors should be treated as TM's. You go to the game corner and the TMs cost about 80,000. What is wrong with a 120,000? It isn't like they need a cooldown or anything. If we have to put a cooldown, why shouldn't we put cooldowns on game corner TM's?

Also, @MHDEN, i'm just saying it isn't hard to get money in this game. I have over a million and I only play for a handful of hours on the weekends. If you think it is too hard or will take to long then you need to get over it.

[quote name='ItzPrado' timestamp='1358719525' post='168079']
The tutors should be treated as TM's. You go to the game corner and the TMs cost about 80,000. What is wrong with a 120,000?
[/quote]
If you want a high priced TM/moves store, perhaps you should suggest it.

What's wrong (in my opinion), is it being a $ price.
[spoiler]Money sinks can be created in other ways.[/spoiler]

[quote name='MHDEN' timestamp='1358718543' post='168069']
No . Just no . You dont understand the concept of no cartman like people playing this game dont you .
When we have more region (and more High paying trainers) we will talk again about removing them or raising their price .
For now , just let them be . They are NOT damaging the economy , they are just helping new plaiers .
[/quote]

New players haven't even reached Two Island and don't need the move relearner (most of the times).

[quote name='MHDEN' timestamp='1358677633' post='167744']
The mashroom is not damaging the economy and it only helps people not to farm as much
[/quote]

I'll promote whatever I want, tyvm.

[quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Atuan you may be 6 months here and have a shit load of money because you spend most of your time in the forums and game[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]but that doesnt mean everyone else has that time aswell . People that just like the nostalgia of the game [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]join to have someone share the experience of the game , maybe have a litle batle or two ... thats the whole point of the mmo .[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you want to stay like Cartman in a basement playing mmo's do so .But dont ruin the fun for those who dont have the luxury [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]of farming 8 hours a day like you . The mashroom is not damaging the economy and it only helps people not to farm as much [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]so its only a pluss to the game . DO NOT PROMOTE UNNECESSARY FARMING.[/font][/color][/quote]

Right, casuals need the move relearner. Here I thought that was a competitive mechanic.