How do i catch water pokemon?

The elite 4 is at the end of the region, you go there after your 8th badge, you can find water pokemon before then with surf though once you get it, you can't miss it as its a required part of the story.  There may be some other exceptions as well, you can find tympole in pinwheel forest for example.

7 minutes ago, Munya said:

The elite 4 is at the end of the region, you go there after your 8th badge, you can find water pokemon before then with surf though once you get it, you can't miss it as its a required part of the story.  There may be some other exceptions as well, you can find tympole in pinwheel forest for example.

Alright, thanks 

• 3 months later...
On 9/10/2021 at 11:08 PM, Jeffery2k said:

Around the river downtown, I've seen more water pokemon like psyduck, horsea, and goldeens, but I've also spotted poliwags, magikarp, and other non-water pokemon. As a result, I believe there has been an increase. But that's simply my opinion based on my personal experience.

The most water Pokemon I've encountered have been near water features in public areas/parks. Fountains, streams, and so on. However, I believe they can be found everywhere at any time.

This isn't Pokémon GO my guy