Add PP counter on battle screen.

Hazekawa

Question

6 answers to this question

11 hours ago, DiosSlurpuff said:

I don't really agree with this, as far as I know there is no pp counter in any other official pokémon game... Although I could agree with something like TR counter, weather, etc.

First, according to your logic, in official Pokémon games the option to catch and keep legendary pokemon is available but not in pokemmo, second, in any official Pokémon game the probability of finding a shiny pokémon is 1/30000 ... continue?

16 minutes ago, Hazekawa said:

First, according to your logic, in official Pokémon games the option to catch and keep legendary pokemon is available but not in pokemmo, second, in any official Pokémon game the probability of finding a shiny pokémon is 1/30000 ... continue?

Okay genius, but one thing is a PvE mechanic that doesn't affect the main focus of the game, and quite another is a PvP mechanic that can help too much distracted players who don't count PP's (Also, PokéMMO is an Alpha, not even a beta , so your comment may be outdated in some time)

3 hours ago, DiosSlurpuff said:

Okay genius, but one thing is a PvE mechanic that doesn't affect the main focus of the game, and quite another is a PvP mechanic that can help too much distracted players who don't count PP's (Also, PokéMMO is an Alpha, not even a beta , so your comment may be outdated in some time)

Apparently you were offended for no reason and you don't know what to argue anymore, you had mentioned the official games and now you get sidetracked with the PvP mechanics, knowing that there are many things that the developers have changed there, now, you say that mmo is an alpha, right, here is a section called "suggestion box" that shows it, as long as a moderator or someone who is part of the mmo team does not answer me and really clarify this, your opinion does not interest me, you are not a moderator or something like that. Have an excellent day.

On 2/20/2022 at 5:12 PM, DiosSlurpuff said:

Pokémon Showdown: Okay, i will watch this