request for more official events

Alexpito

Question

5 answers to this question

As I said in a suggestion recently posted by another user, I think this would raise the price of RP too much, making the events not so profitable, plus they are events for holidays, so it wouldn't make much sense to implement more big events.

However, there are many official PvE events with good rewards, to find out about them you can check the ''Official Events'' section of this forum: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/36-pokemmo-official-events/

On 2/24/2022 at 10:27 PM, DiosSlurpuff said:

As I said in a suggestion recently posted by another user, I think this would raise the price of RP too much, making the events not so profitable, plus they are events for holidays, so it wouldn't make much sense to implement more big events.

However, there are many official PvE events with good rewards, to find out about them you can check the ''Official Events'' section of this forum: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/36-pokemmo-official-events/

They don't have to add any items to the gift shop to host the events.. and who cares if the prices go up anyway. It's just a game and it's not real money, so get over it. 

The point is that all the current events are in the span of like 4 months, which means there is nothing for 8 months.

I think they can at least add an Easter event and a summer event.

6 hours ago, BuurmanJuan said:

They don't have to add any items to the gift shop to host the events..

Of course, it's not necessary... That's why most players cried on Christmas when there was no limited item (You can even find post on this forum if you search hard enough)

6 hours ago, BuurmanJuan said:

and who cares if the prices go up anyway. It's just a game and it's not real money, so get over it. 

This is ridiculous, so I'm going to assume you're a casual gamer or too new to say things like this.

I will just say that the economy of an MMO game is always the basis of it, whether you are a PvP or PvE player.

16 hours ago, DiosSlurpuff said:

This is ridiculous, so I'm going to assume you're a casual gamer or too new to say things like this.

I will just say that the economy of an MMO game is always the basis of it, whether you are a PvP or PvE player.

Ok maybe that was not a very nuanced way of saying it, but I'm sure the economy would survive a few new items. Yes prices would fluctuate, but that's just a temporary sacrifice we should be willing to make if we want the game to be a bit more fresh and enjoyable in those 8 months.