[Official] Friday Night Fifties (Monthly: Feb)

Strych

[center]I will be locking the thread just prior to registrations opening. Once the thread is unlocked, post your registration. This will hopefully stop the "test" posts.[/center]

[color=#B22222][size=6]I have also moved registration forward to 6:10 PM on the 21st of February after some consideration.[/size][/color]

[color=#B22222][size=6]The event itself will still take place at the original time.[/size][/color]

[quote name='Strychnine' timestamp='1361401995' post='205345']
[center]I will be locking the thread just prior to registrations opening. Once the thread is unlocked, post your registration. This will hopefully stop the "test" posts.[/center]

[color=#B22222][size=6]I have also moved registration forward to 6:10 PM on the 21st of February after some consideration.[/size][/color]

[color=#B22222][size=6]The event itself will still take place at the original time.[/size][/color]
[/quote]

That could cause a lot of problems with having to reload the page right?

[quote name='Strychnine' timestamp='1361401995' post='205345']

[/quote]

6:10PM EST?