[Official] Friday Night Fifties (Monthly: Feb)

Strych

[size=7][color=#ff0000]Congratulations to LeVolpe[/color][/size]

2nd Place: Jeehad

Thanks for coming out guys! Hope you enjoyed the tourney.

Thanks to:
[color=#800080]Plizard[/color] for his amazing Dual Duel Stream
[color=#008000]ChrisDom[/color] for Commentary
[color=#800080]MajorHarper[/color] for Reffing
[color=#800080]Elkaroo[/color] for Reffing
[color=#800080]Emlee[/color] for Reffing
Gilgamesh for Commentary
DopestDope for Commentary
[color=#daa520]Hisagi[/color] for Supervising

[quote name='ChrisChris' timestamp='1361583490' post='207644']
Didn't you guys basically throw the last 2 matches to let Volpe walk all over you for a win?
[/quote]

i don't know why you assume we threw the match,

i tried to beat him honestly and failed at it because i underestimated his venusaur, its as simple as that.

you guys just want to make an issue out of everything.

[quote name='Volpi' timestamp='1361584085' post='207652']
Didnt I beat u earlier in the tournament?
[/quote]

Yes you did. gg. You countered my entire team and I literally had NOTHING to bounce back with. You usually beat me in every tournament to be fair and honest.

But its kind of hard to believe he was "trying" based off the decision making and the teams you played each other with. Everyone thought something was "off" about it and it did look like matches were being thrown.

But to each their own. Congrats either way.

[size=4]i was fighting seriously at the finals. i don't know why people call it staged.[/size]

once i disposed of his crobat with my gengar (explosion)

i expected my gutor to go up against his venu, i didnt expect his venusaur outspeeding my exeggutor cause my goal was to dent it a bit (with pyshcic) so that my starmie can kill it after i let the exeggutor die. i knew volpi had marowak as third so i was gunning for a starmie sweep once my gutor damaged his venu with psychic.

i don't know why you/they say its staged but i was fighting seriously/legit that time.

[quote name='Chuckie' timestamp='1361590898' post='207706']
"ill just use sunny day twice in a row this will certainly lead me to victory"
[/quote]

Seriously XD dont make a big issue out of the staged match, IRL Fujimura, CorEd and I have exams (with an S), and i have to go before the finals and cant concentrate at the tournament wholely, that is why i did it. To all spectators, in my behalf I am sorry if i didnt show a good fight. That would be all

[quote name='fany' timestamp='1361586000' post='207664']
i was fighting seriously at the finals. i don't know why people call it staged.

once i disposed of his crobat with my gengar (explosion)

i expected my gutor to go up against his venu, i didnt expect his venusaur outspeeding my exeggutor cause my goal was to dent it a bit (with pyshcic) so that my starmie can kill it after i let the exeggutor die. i knew volpi had marowak as third so i was gunning for a starmie sweep once my gutor damaged his venu with psychic.

i don't know why you/they say its staged but i was fighting seriously/legit that time.
[/quote]

Wouldn't make to much out of it, people will believe what they want to believed, even if it doesn't matter one bit. I'd say they have no reason to complain about your match but nestles did seem a bit fishy, I don't care either way.