Please add anything that is suggested

BuurmanJuan

Question

I've been playing for over half a year now and there hasn't been a single update other than some vanities and the yearly events. 

Just implement anything please, I just want something new and I don't even care anymore what it is. Show us that you actually read these suggestions and give a damn about the game and its players. 

3 answers to this question

I feel like i was robbed of some reputation points on that suggestion xd. People were up voting but not liking it.

Anyway they did implement some suggestions by the community. Like the one above, the team name change plagues among others.

They may just be waiting for the 10th anniversary to release one huge update so we should give them a little more time.

3 hours ago, BuurmanJuan said:

I've been playing for over half a year now and there hasn't been a single update other than some vanities and the yearly events. 

Just implement anything please, I just want something new and I don't even care anymore what it is. Show us that you actually read these suggestions and give a damn about the game and its players. 

Oh sweet summerchild. 

I got some bad news for you ?

You can find changes made to the game through changelogs. Some of them are easier to do and dont require a full server shutdown and update to get rolling. Changes are made with Quality>Quantity here, so if youre looking for a rapid changing game....this definitely isnt it. (Contrary to popular belief) they do care about what changes are made here, and how these minor changes might impact both long time players, and new players in the future.

As with anything else, patience is a virtue

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/5-updates/

Edited by CanadaSorry
Spelling error