[MOD] Shiny&Secret Shiny Alarm Sounds (Free For Custom)

10 hours ago, xIRealkaneki said:

Is there a Way to Customize it urself ? like add ur own song ? ❤️

Yes, if you know how to do a mod, its no problem for me to do it anyways took me just 5 minutes, you can ask what you want

3 hours ago, shiyudi3 said:

edit: nvm i actually got it to work lol

Hello! could you please make one with this sound?

Tried replacing the ogg files but wasn't as simple as that lol

Convert audio files into OGG with audacity it will work

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/19/2022 at 6:59 PM, Thekingofglory said:

Hello! My name is King (IGN: thekingofglory)

I created a Sound Effects mod that replaces the shiny Pokémon particle sound effect (in battle) with another sound effect (e.g., an alarm clock or any music of your choice). This does not replace or remove the sparkle animation; furthermore, it does not replace or remove non-shiny particle sound effects and animations (e.g., Kingfall, Pumpkid, Lantern, etc.). I strongly recommend it only for those who are shiny hunting, not intended for PvP.

This Sound Effects mod triggers whenever a shiny Pokémon particle sparkles on either side, you or your opponent; thus, it's important to toggle off the particle if you're leading with one (e.g., shiny Eevee, shiny Smeargle, shiny Breloom, etc.), so you don't get spammed or baited by your own shiny.

Instructions (primarily for players who are new to adding mods; do not skip steps 5 and 6):
(1) Download the file(s) (links below) into your PokeMMO "mods" folder (PokeMMO > data > mods);
(2) Launch the PokeMMO client and open your mod via "Mod Management" in the bottom-right corner;
(3) Enable the downloaded mod (look for "Author: Thekingofglory"); click on "Save" and the client should restart;
(4) Launch the PokeMMO client again; click on "Settings" and the "Sound" tab;
(5) Set the "Music Volume" to 0%; and
(6) Set the "Sounds Effects Volume" to any % greater than 0% (e.g., 20%, 50%, 100%); "System Effects Volume" doesn't affect this mod.

Mod links for PC:
(1) "Megalovania" from Undertale (2015)  
(LINK DOESNT WORK, GO TO DOWNLOAD THE LINK FOR BOTH)
(3) "Endless Love" from The Myth (2005) ( @Deomi requested a personal song) https://www.mediafire.com/file/jfdq6gck0506970/Endless_Love_Shiny_Hunt.mod/file

Mod links for Mobile: 

Mod links both for mobile and PC:

(1) ''"Megalovania" ''Battle Against a Ture Hero'' ''Death by Glamour'' (←Login music) from Undertale (2015) 

https://wwm.lanzoum.com/i7jw907w6p9a

( Mobile phone: modify the file suffix to. mod )

(2) "Lulu And Shaco's Quirky Encounter" by Legend Of Legue (Joker bgm) https://wwm.lanzoum.com/iOzQW08s18ja

Customizations:

(1) @Zjnzhzyh ''Chandelier'' by Sia (PC and Mobile) >>> Click me

(2) @Joelxs ''Feel The Way I do'' by The Jungle Giants (PC and Mobile) >>> Click me

(3) @Gengarcello "Metal Gear (Beginning) " by Kazuki Muraoka (PC and Mobile) >>> Click Me

(4) @Njuniorr "Reflect-Gawr Gura" >>> Click Me

A vedio shows this mod how do them work

https://youtu.be/VmorGG-6KpE

ENJOY!

????????

Thank to @Deomi (IGN: Deomi) for the tremendous support and patience in testing the PC mods and for consolidating all the files, as well as formatting and editing this post.

@budadeth(IGN:budadeath) told me how to fix mods then let them can be used in phones,helped me to post the link of the mod in the first edit,help me to think of the title,and help me with that vedio

@Bestfriends(IGN:Bestfriends) helped me to find some good friends to help me tesing these mod

(Rank in no order)

Noice

On 6/23/2023 at 6:07 PM, yuishigamy001 said:

me gustaria una con la cancion de Zelda: Song of Storms de Vector U Remix o.o se puede?

Si aún lo quieres tal vez puedo hacerlo

On 8/24/2023 at 6:36 AM, JammySplosha said:

yo i was wondering if you could make a version with this audio:
also also i was wondering, does the mod make the audio loop or is it just one run?

Just one run I believe , I might do your mod later 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been at this for a minute and I want you to tell me what I'm doing incorrectly so that I can make my own alarms and I don't have to bug you guys every time I want to change the alarm audio.

So, Step 1

Spoiler

is to grab me an audio file I like and optionally cut it down to a ringtone like length (For Instance) then I grab one of your shiny alarm zips(Currently using the shinyfailagor.zip but I've tried multiple times with different alarms)

Step 2

Spoiler

is to use Audacity to export song/audio file as ogg file and unzip the shiny alarm with Peazip (basically FOSS Winrar because 7-zip doesn't do everything I need it to do)

Now Step 3

Spoiler

is where I copy my exported ogg file from audacity(cuz ya need 2) and rename them to 1554.ogg and 1556.ogg, then finally replace the originals with my fakes >;)

Step 4

Spoiler

I rezip teh folder and then it doesn't work lol, I've tried importing the mod(fails), changing it from .zip to .mod and importing it(fails), and manually putting it in the mods folder(doesn't show up on the client .zip or .mod)

EDIT:To help those who are smol brain like me the REAL step 4 instead of zipping the folder itself, all you do is zip all the files inside the folder and congratz you did it. There are some pictures if this has been unclear in the posts below.

Obviously I'm doing something wrong, maybe there's a file size limit or I'm missing or messing up a step or three. It's possible there needs to be something done to make it compatible with pokemmo but I have honestly no idea where to start with all that.

Would like some assistance/pointers from those with big brains plz. 

Edit: My notifications on pretty much everything don't work so I'll check in about once a day at around 6pm CDT TIME ZONE

giphy.gif

Edited by Candymanz
To stop ppl dming me
25 minutes ago, Candymanz said:

I've been at this for a minute and I want you to tell me what I'm doing incorrectly so that I can make my own alarms and I don't have to bug you guys every time I want to change the alarm audio.

So, Step 1

Hide contents

is to grab me an audio file I like and optionally cut it down to a ringtone like length (For Instance) then I grab one of your shiny alarm zips(Currently using the shinyfailagor.zip but I've tried multiple times with different alarms)

Step 2

Hide contents

is to use Audacity to export song/audio file as ogg file and unzip the shiny alarm with Peazip (basically FOSS Winrar because 7-zip doesn't do everything I need it to do)

Now Step 3

Hide contents

is where I copy my exported ogg file from audacity(cuz ya need 2) and rename them to 1554.ogg and 1556.ogg, then finally replace the originals with my fakes >;)

Step 4

Hide contents

I rezip teh folder and then it doesn't work lol, I've tried importing the mod(fails), changing it from .zip to .mod and importing it(fails), and manually putting it in the mods folder(doesn't show up on the client .zip or .mod)

Obviously I'm doing something wrong, maybe there's a file size limit or I'm missing or messing up a step or three. It's possible there needs to be something done to make it compatible with pokemmo but I have honestly no idea where to start with all that.

Would like some assistance/pointers from those with big brains plz. 

Edit: My notifications on pretty much everything don't work so I'll check in about once a day at around 6pm CDT TIME ZONE

giphy.gif

It is likely not displaying because the mods title and description could be the same as your copied mods. Be sure to give your mod a unique name and description, and check for any other text info that can be changed. I believe this should help the mod display, and stop any conflicting mods. Hope this helps!

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

It is likely not displaying because the mods title and description could be the same as your copied mods. Be sure to give your mod a unique name and description, and check for any other text info that can be changed. I believe this should help the mod display, and stop any conflicting mods. Hope this helps!

First of all, thanks for tying to help my wayward soul but unfortunately that didn't seem to work... that is if I'm not bald and have managed to completely misunderstand you.
I'm assuming that by the name, description, etc. you meant in the info.xml so I'll just paste that here real quick 

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<resource name="MegaRemixed" version="1.0" description="Megalovania Deathbringer Remix Shiny Alarm" author="Candymanz" weblink="https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/profile/480850-candymanz/">
</resource>

I completely changed the info.xml, icon.png, and ogg files and put it up on mediafire so you can tell me how smol my brain is. https://www.mediafire.com/file/3z0ff8pm1g0y66d/MegaRemixed.zip/file

Don't know if it's conflicting with other mods or anything but I'm getting an error when trying to import and it's still not showing up by manually putting it in lol. 

import error.png

Edited by Candymanz
misclicked post lol
33 minutes ago, Candymanz said:

First of all, thanks for tying to help my wayward soul but unfortunately that didn't seem to work... that is if I'm not bald and have managed to completely misunderstand you.
I'm assuming that by the name, description, etc. you meant in the info.xml so I'll just paste that here real quick 

Reveal hidden contents

<resource name="MegaRemixed" version="1.0" description="Megalovania Deathbringer Remix Shiny Alarm" author="Candymanz" weblink="https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/profile/480850-candymanz/">
</resource>

I completely changed the info.xml, icon.png, and ogg files and put it up on mediafire so you can tell me how smol my brain is. https://www.mediafire.com/file/3z0ff8pm1g0y66d/MegaRemixed.zip/file

Don't know if it's conflicting with other mods or anything but I'm getting an error when trying to import and it's still not showing up by manually putting it in lol. 

import error.png

give me a few minutes I help you

29 minutes ago, Candymanz said:

The root of your zip file looks like this: 

image.png.d1b07ebdcd5afca3b724702f9615c9b3.png

But it should look like this:

image.png.7988fa6f12acdd2bbfa4b2549bf7b529.png

To fix your issue (I hope): Highlight all of your mods components like your sounds folder, icon.png, and info.xml files and then rightclick and make a zip file as you did before. lmk if this fixes it cause I had the same issue and it took me forever to figure it out lmaoo

46 minutes ago, Candymanz said:

Reveal hidden contents

</resource>

import error.png

as the other user say up, your mod its badly zipped

THE ZIP HAS TO HAVE ONLY sounds folder, info.xml, and icon.png 

your zip has MEGAMIX Folder first

grab sounds icon and png, right click and make .zip

On 9/5/2023 at 11:36 PM, budadeth said:

as the other user say up, your mod its badly zipped

THE ZIP HAS TO HAVE ONLY sounds folder, info.xml, and icon.png 

your zip has MEGAMIX Folder first

grab sounds icon and png, right click and make .zip

On 9/5/2023 at 11:23 PM, jasean said:

The root of your zip file looks like this: 

image.png.d1b07ebdcd5afca3b724702f9615c9b3.png

But it should look like this:

image.png.7988fa6f12acdd2bbfa4b2549bf7b529.png

To fix your issue (I hope): Highlight all of your mods components like your sounds folder, icon.png, and info.xml files and then rightclick and make a zip file as you did before. lmk if this fixes it cause I had the same issue and it took me forever to figure it out lmaoo

Thanks, I'll test it out tomorrow I'm too tired tonight to mess about. Got horribly sick and am just now finally feeling a bit better, then I remembered I left this forum unread lol. 

LOL-OOPS-Meme.png

• 4 weeks later...