matchmaking with bad internet

i'm living in a place with bad connection and frequents blackouts, i've seen i'm restricted for 1 hour from matchmaking after i lost connection because a blackout, that's too much, i wanted play and earn rewards objects before going to sleep, really 1 hour is too much of restriction that it adds to the difficulty of playing in these bad conditions

1 minute ago, razimove said:

how about, dont play if your connection isn't stable? 

This is going à lil harsh.. Bad internet areas Can happen to anyone.. And yeah i agree about finding a solution wether the cut was caused by à bad internet or the player logged out in purpose 

2 minutes ago, razimove said:

Ah yes, OP should have thought about that... thanks for your useful contribution to this post. 

I think I've seen this issue being brought up in Suggestion box. As someone living in countryside with wack wifi I understand how frustrating it can be that on top of losing your match you get to be punished for something that you don't have control over. I'm sure there can be some kind of solution out there... 

Just now, Poufilou said:

Ah yes, OP should have thought about that... thanks for your useful contribution to this post.

No way to put it otherwise, it's an online game in the end. So to favor this situation, you'd let others get away with time stalling? 

1 hour ago, razimove said:

sounds like solving hunger in the world by killing hungry people

i feel it would be fine a 5 minutes restriction if you lose connection, not 1 hour. i dont think that somebody really wants to play would prefer having to wait 5 extra minutes because disconnecting when he can just forfeit and play immediatly

1 hour ago, razimove said:

No way to put it otherwise, it's an online game in the end. So to favor this situation, you'd let others get away with time stalling? 

i see players doing time stalling without disconnecting, and that doesnt get restrictions

i would suggest this: if you disconnect even for a single second, you lose the battle immediatly.

or a bit more complex: put in settings an option where you can choose what happens if you disconnect: losing the battle immediatly, or wait for reconnect but if you dont make it in time you get 1 hour restriction

• 1 year later...