old Account reactivate

Hello,

I want to reactivate my old PokeMMO account but the only thing i have is my Login Name my Charaktername and some small details that i safed in my Brain.

Is it possible to get the password and a new e-mail for it ? ;(

i dont remember ether my password or my e-mail so i would go with a new e-mail and password. 

The Account is probably like 5-9 years Old 

Thanks for responding 

Edited by Cyro8
42 minutes ago, Cyro8 said:

@razimovei mean i got some but how much details do i need to know to may get it back ? ( what details Login Name , Charakter Name, how much money is on him ? or items that i may have ? )

I have changed my password a few times, and you only need access to the e-mail and the user name (not the character name). (Correct me if im wrong)

Edited by XxLoydxX
2 minutes ago, BrandonBraune said:

maby whit that details you can loggin up, but i think is not easy, and dangerous that everyone can get access to an account knowing only what things you have in them

I dont think you can log in with so few info, you need the e-mail adress and the Username

1 minute ago, XxLoydxX said:

No creo que pueda iniciar sesión con tan poca información, necesita la dirección de correo electrónico y el nombre de usuario

Only with your email address and your respective password can you access to the entire account, even when changing devices it is necessary to have that information at hand.

It has happened to me that I usually forget passwords, i no longer trust in my brain, now I keep all my information in a notebook like an oldy man

Well guys thanks for the responds you gave me... 🙂

i opened a Ticket with an other Account and hope they can help me.

maybe i have a note somewhere in my Collection.

OMG i found what i searched for 😮 i got all details from my Account

i knew i had an note and i found it ..... 

Thanks again for all your responds i take more care now for my Data.

Have a good one, and stay Healthy 😘 

Edited by Cyro8
18 hours ago, razimove said:

head to the support and send them a ticket, depending on details, it might be possible to recover.

16 hours ago, Cyro8 said:

Well guys thanks for the responds you gave me... 🙂

i opened a Ticket with an other Account and hope they can help me.

maybe i have a note somewhere in my Collection.

OMG i found what i searched for 😮 i got all details from my Account

i knew i had an note and i found it ..... 

Thanks again for all your responds i take more care now for my Data.

Have a good one, and stay Healthy 😘 

Could you log in?

15 minutes ago, Cyro8 said:

Yes i in and im Happy 😄 

don't sell anything without trying to consult Quakkz price guide, if it's not there, ask there, there will be a ton of people trying to scam you for old stuff, be careful.

Edited by razimove
7 minutes ago, razimove said:

don't sell anything without trying to consult Quakkz price guide, if it's not there, ask there, there will be a ton of people trying to scam you for old stuff, be careful.

it is even better not to sell them and hold on to them because time will continue to pass and they will be worth more, if I had a kyu hat or some cosmetic from those dates I would never sell them, I would show them off, until the end of the times, Please don't sell anything! Although the price is tempting or very high, there are things that are extinct!

Edited by BrandonBraune