[GUI] Archetype - Total PokeMMO visual overhaul including animations and customizable options

I

On 9/1/2022 at 9:01 PM, nurver9 said:

@Notleon

1. Grab theme from the latest releases- under assets it will download as source zip.

2. Extract the contents of this zip (strings and themes folder) into PokeMMO\data.

this merges the strings and themes folder included in the source zip for you- OR manually drag and drop the strings xmls into the strings folder, and the Archetype folder into themes.

The way I have packaged the zip is so people can just drag / drop and have everything done in a single action.

I have tried to streamline the installation process so it is less work for the user.

Same with the installation directions- if followed out of order, user will have to restart multiple times, instead of just once while changing client language.

tldr; there's nothing different between this theme and any other, just that it comes with its own optional strings. 

I tried doing this because i had the same problem that had the first guy, and it didin't work, what can i do?

On 3/22/2024 at 5:19 AM, Gosta said:

I

I tried doing this because i had the same problem that had the first guy, and it didin't work, what can i do?

extract into data folder, not themes folder, that's all

On 3/18/2024 at 10:56 PM, Kostch said:

image.png.e0122f166a5e607072cee0bbbe87ec6b.png

Chinese characters are not displayed in the archertype chat bubble, but other characters are normal.

THX

image.png.67e5f661f1335b7446b21305bf5fabb1.png

noted, as well as this similar error https://github.com/ssjshields/archetype/issues/60

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/9/2023 at 2:17 AM, nurver9 said:

@Mokujin97 or others who have questions regarding installation / updating

MHAetBlYvM.gif

14 hours ago, ConanJoestar said:

Is there any way to maybe make a youtube video on how to include this GUI? I have literally done everything that has been posted in these 12 pages and I just can't seemt to get it added to the interface. Absolutely doesn't matter if i extract it directly to data or not, it just won't show up.

Simple steps

Edited by Gakki030
wrong
14 hours ago, ConanJoestar said:

Is there any way to maybe make a youtube video on how to include this GUI? I have literally done everything that has been posted in these 12 pages and I just can't seemt to get it added to the interface. Absolutely doesn't matter if i extract it directly to data or not, it just won't show up.

Sorry, I misunderstood your meaning QAQ