[TOOL] Archetype Counter - Automatically track encounters / Eggs / Fossils - v3 - CJK support!

10 hours ago, AnonymousPoke said:

@Gakki030 Can you share your list of corrections from the "CounterConfig_PokemonNameFix.txt" file?

I am looking to switch the beta build to the main build sometime this weekend.

Of course, it's my pleasure, I found the same Pokemon's  name may picked up two or three mistakes ,I recorded them all in the file. These are the ones I've encountered so far ,I will continue to explore and document. Here is the link  https://mega.nz/file/s3gUiDLR#rwM2fk0qUswpu6wd3udWDF87Zr5mXoQtolz8nku1kIc

• nurver9 changed the title to [TOOL] Archetype Counter - Automatically track encounters / Eggs / Fossils - v3.3.0.0 - CJK support!

Version 3.3.0.0 - Changelog:

• Able to speed up counter even more with fine tuning logic (thanks to the help of @realmadrid1809).
  • Added in Tesseract OCR as primary functionality (Better reliable Poke name scanning) & utilize Windows OCR as secondary functionality for Egg/Fossil tracking.
  • Full support for ALL languages now (Yes - even CJK).
  • Extended "CounterConfig_PokemonNameFix" file functionality to allow cleanup of extra garbage characters with using "Blank" on the right hand side (Ex: Pik3; Blank).
  • Extended theme support for collapsed mode.
  • Support to track Legendary dogs in Johto (With a dialog popup - similar to finding shiny Pokémon).
  • Counter now only takes screenshots and forces the PokeMMO (javaw.exe) process active instead of other potential javaw.exe processes (Ex: Minecraft).
  • Many QOL changes to better improve counter.
  • No longer encoded in Base64 (Allows for easier diagnosing and adjusting for users).

Enjoy the latest build everyone! 🙂 

Edited by AnonymousPoke

This is a great encounter counter, i bet it probably will soon be THE reference !

(Unless some kind of counter would be integrated directly by the devs into the client, in a far future who knows…)

Thanks for all your work @AnonymousPoke and @realmadrid1809, and any other people that helped or inspired you

and also thanks for being such responsive towards any concerns from the users

🫡

2 hours ago, YusufL said:

How can i change the pokemon that shows in three slots for encounter?
I already horde boufallant a lot of times but it didnt change the three pokemon that shows in the box.
Can someone explain to me please?
It didnt even show up in extra slot pokemon.

Thanks!

image.png.4d037351efe8db46aac21c3ecbcf7b75.pngimage.png.50f00ede6a74b93419c41311e6c5046f.png

This is intended behavior- when the Counter is full you need to either reset your slot, hunt profile or switch to a new one.

It will not just retroactively knock entries out.

2 hours ago, nurver9 said:

This is intended behavior- when the Counter is full you need to either reset your slot, hunt profile or switch to a new one.

It will not just retroactively knock entries out.

I see.

Then how can i swith the active pokemon counter?

Because i want another pokemon to be in there.

Is there a way to do that wihthout reseting the profile?
I dont want to reset the counter.

Cheers!

5 hours ago, MasterMike5 said:

The counter is always showing the most caught pokemon. Is it possible to change it to “most recent encounter” instead? 

It will automatically sort via times encountered, in descending order.

It does not track catches.

We have no plans to add or adjust any other core features at this point in time.

Hey, just install your encounter counter for shiny hunting and I really appreciate it, really easy to use, lot of personnalisation, great work ! But I have an issue where when I encounters 2 pokémon at the same time (by luring), it count +2 for the first pokémon, can I do something to solve that ?

For example, in this case the counter make +2 to Lunatone and total encounter but nothing to Golbat 😕

image.thumb.png.33be2632c9e8df8670d6ce0446dcd090.png

1 hour ago, AllGoodIs said:

Hey, just install your encounter counter for shiny hunting and I really appreciate it, really easy to use, lot of personnalisation, great work ! But I have an issue where when I encounters 2 pokémon at the same time (by luring), it count +2 for the first pokémon, can I do something to solve that ?

For example, in this case the counter make +2 to Lunatone and total encounter but nothing to Golbat 😕

image.thumb.png.33be2632c9e8df8670d6ce0446dcd090.png

Happy to hear you are enjoying the counter :)

To answer your question, please see the following FAQ below.
https://github.com/ssjshields/archetype-counter#can-the-counter-track-2-different-pokémon-in-a-double-wild-battle-or-horde

9 hours ago, YusufL said:

Hey, one more question. 
Can i use this Encounter without changing the font?
TBH i like Pokemmo default font better.
Thanks!

The counter will automatically alter the font and this is done to ensure the precision of the OCR scan pickup is at the highest accuracy. You like the default font better? The changes that are made from the counter do in fact still use the SAME font. The only difference is the font is raised in font size and a slight outline around it. That is it. It is still the same font. This is to ensure compatibility with all languages.

18 hours ago, AnonymousPoke said:

The counter will automatically alter the font and this is done to ensure the precision of the OCR scan pickup is at the highest accuracy. You like the default font better? The changes that are made from the counter do in fact still use the SAME font. The only difference is the font is raised in font size and a slight outline around it. That is it. It is still the same font. This is to ensure compatibility with all languages.

Ahh i see.
It's the same font but different size.
Well since it cant be changed i will use it the way it is then.
Thanks for you apps btw!
Really helpfull for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I can't see anywhere how to do this. How do I make it so it shows the 3 most encountered Pokémon on the counter? Also, currently it seems that once I have encountered 10 different Pokémon it stops showing the numbers for anything else but it does count towards the total at least. Not sure if this is just a limitation of the counter at the moment or something I am doing wrong. 🙂 

I have the same problem as GEC , i have a 4k screen and the theme is TOO small and i cant make it just bigger....i have to change theme the letters even then the X button to close it i cant move it it should be a scale setting to make it like x2 x 3 

22 hours ago, Kalmdan said:

I have the same problem as GEC , i have a 4k screen and the theme is TOO small and i cant make it just bigger....i have to change theme the letters even then the X button to close it i cant move it it should be a scale setting to make it like x2 x 3 

For anyone who has this problem:

move the counter to the screen that you want to use it on, turn off the option dpi awareness and then restart the counter!

On 11/6/2023 at 6:37 PM, CobaltRebellion said:

New to this, but I have a question. Can this tool detect Pokemon with 30-31 IVs?

Archetype Counter is a simple PowerShell utility that processes cropped screenshots using Windows OCR and then displays the results as numerical data. It does not interact with or modify the game whatsoever.