Ninjask matter

Jgaw

This naughty poke called ninjask, with its moveset protect, swords dance, acrobatics and spécially "Leech Life" with à flying gem, don't forget its Ability speed boost causes lot of pain.. U need specific pokes to counter it.. 

I guess it s so bad to let it in NU.. Im not sûre but some players Can confirm or deny this.. While this ninjask being active, Shedinja has no more u-turn which is confusing, why bâton pass is kept and u-turn removed from shedinja ?? 

Uturn is a contact move hence risking to die from rocky helmet. Baton pass provides a safe and slow switching option and is better to abuse trapping loops with Dugtrio in OU. If you need further explanation about Shedinja you should look at the "Wonder Trio" post on Smogon forums. 

And I think Ninjask is fine it's just fast but prone to rocks, prios and still checked by Rotom, Steelix, Gligar and a bunch of top tier mons 🙂

1 hour ago, Bertolfoso said:

Shedinja had a bunch of moves it actually could never learn on its movepool, i think among U-turn there was also roost, but there were more

I confirm yeah.. But u-turn is à useful move.. And they removed it.. Why ? I ignore the reason.. While ninjask with speed boost and swords dance is quite unstoppable.. 

6 hours ago, Jgaw said:

I confirm yeah.. But u-turn is à useful move.. And they removed it.. Why ? I ignore the reason.. While ninjask with speed boost and swords dance is quite unstoppable.. 

they don't removed for balancing reasons. They removed because are a illegal move. Also, when they removed the illegal moves, all players gets credited by $30.000 for each move removed on their sheninja.

2 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

they don't removed for balancing reasons. They removed because are a illegal move. Also, when they removed the illegal moves, all players gets credited by $30.000 for each move removed on their sheninja.

Oops sorry but i don't remember.this.. How u turn on shedinja is an illégal move ?? And if so, why théy kept bâton pass.. Bâton pass is more illégal than u turn.. U-turn makes contact so it helps the opponent helding a rocky helmet to get rid of shedinja.. That s the issue.. I can't find à reason Behind removing u turn and keeping bâton pass on shedinja.. Maybe i ignore sthg or many things. To be discussed.. 

Illegal in this case means it was never possible for Shedinja to learn those moves in the official games. Shedinja's learnset is tricky because it has its own learnset separate from Ninjask, but it can learn some Ninjask specific moves if you evolve Nincada at the level Ninjask would learn said move (Baton Pass falls under this). U-Turn however is a move that 1. Nincada can't learn and 2. Ninjask can't learn by level up, only via TM. It was a mistake to allow it to learn that.

Edited by Kyklous