[Art Contest] Design and Draw #1 - Celestial (Monday 10th October - Monday 24th October)

1 hour ago, uberpooter said:

hello! here is my entry. muuni, the shooting star pokemon! they are celestial type, only appear at night, and use their rings to defend themselves.

if you spot one flying through the sky, you should make a wish!

image.png.b11de1204347b8b8b90b02f8fec995aa.pngimage.thumb.png.b7f13f21df8b340c27ed6cea7523fce3.png

my ign is uberpooter, good luck everyone!

Omg this is adorable ❤️❤️❤️ 

Hello everyone! This is my first post here.
My pokemon is inspired by the japanese tale "Taketori Monogatari" and "Tennyo", celestial women wearing a magical gown called "hagoromo" which allows them to fly. Often depicted on clouds, like the other "tennin" (celestial beings).
I thought this would be appropriate for this theme, and I hope you'll like it. ^^ (sorry for the bad english, I'm french)

IGN: JuLullaby

Teny-Oh.jpg

Edited by JuLullaby
added IGN
On 10/15/2022 at 7:08 PM, urCute said:

Celestikat

Thank you to Kaynine, the judges and everyone involved for this amazing event!

We always need more creative events! 

Celestikat.thumb.png.bbcdd38ed1e4c2285cfd1ad61e246536.png971172748_Celestikatpng.png.78c36904a43bdfa0c24dbcafaeadc859.png

always bringing banger artwork to the table aren't you urcute... ❤️ Love it

IMG-6621.thumb.PNG.14c10bb9bff453139533660ad1ef2bac.PNG

Celenova

(Cel-a-No-va)

Celestial Water

Ability: Clear Body

It's origins are unknown, it was discovered silently floating through the night sky completely oblivious to it's surroundings. It secretes a strange mist from a hole on it's back that resembles a nebula which is theorized to explain it's ability to float in the air so effortlessly. It is a very rare sight so seeing a glimpse of this Pokémon is said to bring great fortune and luck.   

The name for this mon comes from celestial and the Latin name for the humpback whale (Megaptera novaeangliae) since the main aspect of the design stemmed from a humpback whale, and nova is related to the stars in a sense of a supernova. 

Had fun making this fakemon up it came out pretty cool tbh best of luck to everyone else and thank you for hosting such a cool event!  My ign is droopsoup 🙂

Edited by droopsoup
forgot ign
4 hours ago, droopsoup said:

IMG-6621.thumb.PNG.14c10bb9bff453139533660ad1ef2bac.PNG

Celenova

(Cel-a-No-va)

Celestial Water

Ability: Clear Body

It's origins are unknown, it was discovered silently floating through the night sky completely oblivious to it's surroundings. It secretes a strange mist from a hole on it's back that resembles a nebula which is theorized to explain it's ability to float in the air so effortlessly. It is a very rare sight so seeing a glimpse of this Pokémon is said to bring great fortune and luck.   

The name for this mon comes from celestial and the Latin name for the humpback whale (Megaptera novaeangliae) since the main aspect of the design stemmed from a humpback whale, and nova is related to the stars in a sense of a supernova. 

Had fun making this fakemon up it came out pretty cool tbh best of luck to everyone else and thank you for hosting such a cool event!  My ign is droopsoup 🙂

such an original idea and cool name for the mon as well!!

Cosmocto, the Space Octopus Pokemon | Type: Celestial / Rock

1705564820_NewPiskel.gif.c08fe63da401f99556fb0320f3e0c390.gif

Cosmocto are an odd octopus-like Pokemon that traverse through space with the help of their asteroid that they become very attached to. As Cosmocto are practically weightless and unable to produce any momentum, they cling onto asteroids to get from one place to the next. Interestingly enough, when a Cosmocto enters an atmosphere where gravity is present, the Cosmocto will produce its own gravitational force that allows the Cosmocto to float along with its asteroid. Cosmocto will enter a state of rage if they are separated from their asteroid, but surprisingly will lose all will to fight if its asteroid is destroyed. Cosmocto are at their happiest when floating aimlessly through space clinging onto their asteroid. The unique colour and patterns present on Cosmocto are believed to be attempts to reflect the beautiful galaxy around them. 

Idea came from that really out-there theory that octopus did not originate from Earth, but were in fact aliens that were brought to Earth by asteroids. This explains their otherworldly abilities and quirks, and is a interesting idea albeit farfetched.

Edited by threequarters

Kuntusk, tipe : ghost/celestial

lore: kuntusk from Quechua Peruvian kuntur (Condor, historically considered a divine bird in charge of uniting heaven and earth), legend has it that Arceus, creator god of the pokemon world, created a sacred bird, kuntusk had the function of being the messenger between the spirits and the humans. Flying through dimensions, he carried news that linked heaven with earth, and in this task, he came to feel alone. One day he saw a herd of taurus, there was one in particular which was brimming with strength and speed so Kuntusk with the powers that Arceus had given him took this taurus turning him into a being just like the dimensional one, now the two travel faster across the universe carrying news
of events between the world of the living and the dead.

lore: kuntusk del quechua Peruano kuntur(Condor, considerado históricamente como un ave divina encargada de unir el cielo y la tierra), cuenta la leyenda que Arceus, dios creador del mundo Pokémon, creó un ave sagrada, kuntusk tenia como función ser el mensajero entre los espíritus y los humanos. Volando a través de dimensiones llevaba noticias que unían al cielo con la tierra, y en este menester, se llego a sentir solo. Un día vio a una manada de taurus , hubo uno en particular el cual rebozaba de fuerza y rapidez por lo que kuntusk con los poderes que arceus le había otorgada tomo a este taurus convirtiéndolo en un ser al igual que el dimensional, ahora los dos viajan con mayor velocidad a través del universo llevando noticias 

de acontecimientos entre mundo de los vivos y los muertos.

IGN : SrGiornoGiovanna

image.thumb.jpeg.eb0600138157a14a756fee850db2acb3.jpeg

Untitled13_20221019033622.thumb.png.b7fed14b6a08a6875b409cec58a8328c.png

*IGN: dkotu

*Custom Mon: Transversius

*Type: Celestial (Single Typing)

*Etymology: Traverse, "pass across, over, or through," from Old French traverser "to cross, place across", from Latin transversare "to cross, throw across," from Latin transversus "turn across"

*Ability: Levitate

***Most other information is in picture.

Edited by dkotu

Unfortunately I'm horrible at coloring but this is my entry.

Name: Galastar (Gah-lah-star)

The Star seed Pokémon 

Type: Dark/fairy

Dex entry: this pokemon travels the known universe to plant stars and form new galaxies. When it finds a dying star, it will obsorb what energy it has left and leaves a new born star in it's place. It's tail can obsorb and form new star seeds which it leaves when planting a star. When traveling through the galaxy; the white part of the body glows bright while the black part of the body obsorbs light. This pokemon is commonly mistaken to be a shooting star.

20221019_004545.jpg

Hello everyone! Here's my entry for the art contest!! 

Pokemon name: Octorbit evolves into > Cosmink

Type: Celestial & Water 

The Pokemon changes colour depending on time of day in game! Thought it'd be really cool to see something like this following you and then changing colour when day/night hits!

ign: kumomorii 

Thank you for the opportunity to draw this, I had a ton of fun c :

celestialpokemoncomplete.jpg

Regicelesti.thumb.jpg.a84977d200119092e2f123540cc957ee.jpg
Regicelesti is a Celestial type Pokemon. It is known as the 'Angelical Pokemon'.
* Not much is known about this Pokemon. Theories suggest that it should be consider an ancient pokemon.

* Those few that have witness it's power, report abilities beyond this world.

* Continuous staring into the eyes on it's wings may cause confusion and dizziness.

IGN: Argoxiv

Edited by ArgoXIV

IGN: colorwhitedad

Pokemon name: galaxy Ho-Oh

Type: Flying, Celestial

Abilities: pressure, Grim Neigh

Biology:
Galaxy Ho-Oh is an avian Pokémon resembling a phoenix and a peauguu. His feathers are purple and black, and he has a crown of gold feathers on his head, He would leave traces of galaxies wherever he flies. Unlike ho-oh, galaxy ho-oh considered the destroyer of the world, when he appears means disaster is about to happen

6.jpg

Edited by colorwhitefather
Change a bit of text
"Drackle"
Dragon/Celestial Typing

"the one who brings life and wisdom to those who have not [...]"
His horns are Crystals that help him in the conception of his power and the universe. He uses a crystal ball that was originally a moon of Pluto.

It's my first time participating in an event and it's been a long time since I drew anything, I was going to do it in animated pixel art, but I got discouraged, I hope it's good.
A Happy Halloween to all!

upeaa.gif