[MOD] PokeMMO Music Remastered - Complete Music Overhaul

14 hours ago, cyanfire said:

Here's a list of tracks i know are missing currently, i will update this as i discover new ones/add them into the mod:

Known Missing Tracks:

Kanto:
Hoenn: Victory! (Champion)
Sinnoh:
Unova:

I didnt post this on the forum yet I forgot it, had a list of songs for sinnoh but it was on german lol

here is one in english

https://www.mediafire.com/file/a2lhurg1bocplfq/songs.txt/file

but I believe the one here its also its complete:

Edited by budadeth
14 hours ago, cyanfire said:

An attempt at replacing all the music with remastered versions while avoiding swapping tracks out for completely different ones as much as possible. I have also tried to balance the volume as best i can. I am using official soundtracks as much as possible and the latest versions of remastered tracks and have used the highest quality sources i can find. I have also looped most of the tracks. This is probably the most complete remastered audio mod on the forums to date but there is still work to be done. I am actively updating the mod as i play through the game and finding missing tracks so expect updates in the future!

The mod should also be Android compatible

Kanto: Let's Go, Sevii Islands: Zame
Hoenn: Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire/Zame/ND/StevenMix/Rubycario/HoopsandHipHop
Sinnoh: Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl/Zame
Unova: Zame/Kunning Fox/Pokestir/StevenMix

Sinnoh is probably the most incomplete as the ID list here on the forums is missing the most and i haven't played that region yet.

If anyone finds missing tracks and wants to help out then that will speed things up and would be greatly appreciated. I would like to know where the missing track is in game and what the ID is. You can find out the ID by typing /bgm in the chat box when the track is playing.
Also kindly let me know if there are any tracks playing in completely the wrong place.

Downloads:

GDRIVE

General: v1.0
Kanto: v1.0
Hoenn: v1.0
Sinnoh: v1.0
Unova: v1.0

awesome work! 

16 hours ago, Thekingofglory said:

better put some videos

I will try to put together a preview video and add it to the main post

1 hour ago, budadeth said:

I didnt post this on the forum yet I forgot it, had a list of songs for sinnoh but it was on german lol

here is one in english

https://www.mediafire.com/file/a2lhurg1bocplfq/songs.txt/file

but I believe the one here its also its complete:

The list in that thread is more incomplete than the one you just posted, so you should definitely post it in there too. Both lists are however missing ID 1098 which is Prof. Rowan's Theme. I will share my updated Hoenn list when i am certain it's complete aswell.

9 hours ago, cyanfire said:

I will try to put together a preview video and add it to the main post

The list in that thread is more incomplete than the one you just posted, so you should definitely post it in there too. Both lists are however missing ID 1098 which is Prof. Rowan's Theme. I will share my updated Hoenn list when i am certain it's complete aswell.

You know how to recognize song codes in game writting /bgm on the chat?

Updated Hoenn, Sinnoh & Unova to version 1.1

Hoenn: Corrected Trainers Eyes Meet tracks and added missing ones, added Victory! (Champion)

Sinnoh: Corrected Trainers Eyes Meet tracks, and added a few missing tracks

Unova: Changed one Trainer Eyes Meet to use proper Unova remastered version

Updated Hoenn & Sinnoh to v1.2

Hoenn: Battle Tents now use correct track (finally found a decent remastered version) & changed Battle Factory to Zame remix (more faithful to original)

Sinnoh: Corrected Victory! (Elite 4) & Battle! (Regirock/Registeel/Regice), added Battle! (Team Galactic Commander) & Snowpoint Temple

32 minutes ago, unette said:

How do you add this to PokeMMO? I couldn't seem to figure it out.

In PC? Right click on PokeMMO icon, open file location, there into the root folders of pokeMMO go to data AND inside "mods" you put this mod, then into the game open mod manager activate the mod, save and that should do after the game resets itself, good luck

10 hours ago, budadeth said:

In PC? Right click on PokeMMO icon, open file location, there into the root folders of pokeMMO go to data AND inside "mods" you put this mod, then into the game open mod manager activate the mod, save and that should do after the game resets itself, good luck

Wow, I just realized what happened /where the confusion was.

First, thanks for taking the time to explain. 🙂

Second, the link is for a .mod file. But Firefox/GDrive/MacOS made it a .mpeg file

So I was very confused, since that wouldn't work. Converting to .mod and it's fine, thanks!

4 hours ago, unette said:

Wow, I just realized what happened /where the confusion was.

First, thanks for taking the time to explain. 🙂

Second, the link is for a .mod file. But Firefox/GDrive/MacOS made it a .mpeg file

So I was very confused, since that wouldn't work. Converting to .mod and it's fine, thanks!

Im glad you could solve it easily enjoy!

On 10/26/2022 at 11:20 AM, blasianjw said:

Absolutely in love with this mod and I appreciate all of the effort you put into making it!  Loaded onto PC perfectly with no issue but my two iOS devices encountered an error when uploading (only tested with General & Kanto downloads)

Reveal hidden contents

image0.png.3e2a4bcf9606da0a78f498cbfddac1a8.png

EDIT: Just realised you said iOS devices, as far as i am aware audio mods do not work on iOS currently.

Edited by cyanfire
  • cyanfire changed the title to [MOD] PokeMMO Music Remastered - Complete Music Overhaul