A small question before I pick up the game

So, I remember having asked that a few years ago but there was no answer, and since it has been some time now I got curious, has the Underground finally been implemented in Sinnoh? That's really the main thing I was looking for then, and the only thing that I'm waiting to pick up the game.

41 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

The economy could break with the addition of the Underground items that we would normally have to farm for.

That's... really dumb. You're telling me that they are actively hurting their game by holding back features that would make the game better and more fun to play? Because they're afraid people will stop giving them money?

9 hours ago, Suzunaan said:

That's... really dumb. You're telling me that they are actively hurting their game by holding back features that would make the game better and more fun to play? Because they're afraid people will stop giving them money?

You seem like the kind of person that would really love to hear what they did with the shiny rate.

9 hours ago, Bryce said:

You seem like the kind of person that would really love to hear what they did with the shiny rate.

Oh, I've heard about it, and sure, it's annoying, but they didn't completely delete shinies from the game because of their greed. 

20 hours ago, Suzunaan said:

The poster meant the in-game economy for certain items you'd get underground like red shards, not the economy of people spending RL money to get in game money. While some people do do that, they're not doing it to buy heat rocks.

Ultimately the devs need to pick and choose what they spend their time on, and on the surface it would appear adding things like new regions and hidden ability pokemon would drive more new interest than the Sinnoh underground. I'm sure some people would like that to be added but I would presume the group that wouldn't play because it's not there is smaller than the group that wouldn't play because there's no Johto.