Gene's Ribbon Rodeo [OPEN] Back in Business!

Hagene

Happy Lunar New Year Everyone! Had a great run of shiny luck this lunar new year, so after the event is over, get ready for a 5% off discount on E4, Battle Tower and Hoeen Contests for Ice type Pokemon effective for orders placed between February 10th and February 13th! Have a good rest of your Lunar New Year events!

• Hagene changed the title to Gene's Ribbon Rodeo [OPEN] Frosty Weekend Special!

Howdy folks! I'm back at it again with another weekend ribbon special! From today (February 10th) until Monday (February 13th) if you have a Ice type order that you would like to place, they will recieve an additional 5% off on E4, Battle Tower and Hoenn Contests ribbon orders! I look forward to working on with you! To order you can private message me on here, by discord at Hagene#8680 or whisper/mail me in game at Hagene!

• Hagene changed the title to Gene's Ribbon Rodeo [OPEN]
  • 2 weeks later...

Newly completed orders:

Carlosjxx: Shiny Metagross Battle Tower Ribbons

Biqueta: Hoenn Contest ribbons on:

Shiny Comp Mamoswine

Shiny Comp Krookodile

Secret Shiny Comp Garchomp

Shiny Comp Chandelure

Shiny Comp Pinsir

Shiny Comp Rhyperior

Shiny Comp Hydreigon

Shiny Comp Roserade

Shiny Comp Mienshao

Shiny Comp Psyduck

Shiny Comp Druddigon

Shiny Comp Ponyta

Shiny Comp Tentacruel

Shiny Comp Golem

Shiny Comp Crobat

Shiny Comp Kingdra

To request an order to be completed whisper/mail me in game at Hagene, message me on forums or reach out to me on Discord!

Edited by Hagene
1 hour ago, Biqueta said:

Highly recomend, fast and reliable !!! finished 16  mons in 10 days, an amazing job!

nice , thats so fast , see you with my shiny charmander soon (if i hatch one, 1470 eggs now) , and 12470 including treecko (old egg hunt) @Hagenelol

Edited by hamizoss

Recently completed orders:

BrHdtt: 

Alpha Comp Sandile (Hoenn Contests only)

Secret Shiny Comp Gallade

To request an order to be completed whisper/mail me in game at Hagene, message me on forums or reach out to me on Discord!

This guy is such a good hearted person. I came to him to ask him about his buisness and he answers me with a bold honesty that felt good. He gave me tips and told me about his experience.
I've always wanted to give my utility starmie a little treat, I'm glad he was here to help.
And he got there in no time...
Trully a helpfull shop
:D

Capture.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

Newly completed orders for Biqueta:

Shiny Comp Hitmontop

Shiny Comp Hitmonchan

Shiny Chimecho

Apologies for my recent forums absence. Have had a lot of real life stuff occur recently and haven't been able to keep my forums as up to date.

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy folks! Classes have been rough this semester but now that they are over for the year I can say Gene's Ribbon Rodeo is back up and running! Thank you those who have placed orders and I look forward to completing many more this summer! 

Newly completed orders:
Shiny Comp Cofagrigus- Biqueta

Shiny Comp Gliscor-  spelenn

Thank you all for bearing with me as I got through the grind this semester has been!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Hagene changed the title to Gene's Ribbon Rodeo [OPEN] New Summer, New Specials!

Howdy folks!

To kick this summer off on the right foot, here at Gene's Ribbon Rodeo we did a complete overhaul on our ribbon methods and are passing our savings on to you with a revamp of our prices! Here is a brief summary of the new prices!

• Battle Tower Bundle:  1,800,000 Pokéyen
  • Battle Tower Ribbons + Contest Ribbons [Bundle]: 2,500,000 Pokéyen
  • Elite 4 Ribbon + Battle Tower Ribbons + Contest Ribbons: 2,550,000 Pokéyen 
  • Elite 4 Ribbon + Battle Tower Ribbons + Contest Ribbons + Ribbon Syndicate Ribbons: 3,660,000 Pokéyen

Starting May 20th, in celebration of Juaske catching a Shiny Riolu, there will be a 5% discount on all steel type or fighting type orders! This special will run until June 20th!

New Completed Order:

• Bearminator OT Teddiursa for CanadaSorry
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Hagene changed the title to Gene's Ribbon Rodeo [OPEN] New Summer, New Specials! Cool off for Johtomorrow!
  • 3 weeks later...