Proof of Shiny Thread

Hey all. I'm fairly newer to PokeMMO, only about 30 hours in game time but have been off/on for a month total.

I know there are other threads like this I'm sure but I found a random shiny Mightyena about two weeks ago and sold it, and now I have been starting to shiny hunt mainly. Just wanted anyone to post shinies that they have found in game cause I could use the encouragement and it will probably give me a good reason to believe that they actually do exist again. 

I'm currently 3k encounters deep into a shiny swablu hunt is why. Good luck hunting everyone!1473155595_shiny1.thumb.PNG.4e7a0fab5aebc1b4d0910c53557c6dac.PNG

57 minutes ago, nuttee said:

Hey all. I'm fairly newer to PokeMMO, only about 30 hours in game time but have been off/on for a month total.

I know there are other threads like this I'm sure but I found a random shiny Mightyena about two weeks ago and sold it, and now I have been starting to shiny hunt mainly. Just wanted anyone to post shinies that they have found in game cause I could use the encouragement and it will probably give me a good reason to believe that they actually do exist again. 

I'm currently 3k encounters deep into a shiny swablu hunt is why. Good luck hunting everyone!1473155595_shiny1.thumb.PNG.4e7a0fab5aebc1b4d0910c53557c6dac.PNG

Bro...there's a whole a** thread...

The fist page of this post is only updated once a year or so, but if you scroll through the comments, every species' shiny has been found by now (at least as far as i know of anyway). Even the super hard to encounter / hatch for shinys. A secret shiny shedinja, shiny tyrogue, shiny everything - you name it, it's all listed below:

I don't think there's currently a need for a whole new post about the matter. In around 5 years I've only seen this thread reach the 2nd page of the General Discussion forums section once or twice, so I'd recommend at least reading through the top 10 or so posts before making your own in the future to prevent duplicates. You can also use the search function located in the top right corner, below your username - you can search for key words and set pretty specific filters there. Enjoy!

PS. Congrats on the mightyena, thats pretty lucky

Edited by awkways