BEING ABLE TO CATCH LEGENDARYS

CaioMBA

Question

4 answers to this question

Its been suggested a fair few times tbh. 

There's currently 4 catchable legendaries in each region. Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Arceus and Keldeo. If you find it and catch it, you hold onto it but must battle other players to keep ownership of it. There's things you cannot do when you have the legendary, like use fly, use your bike, have wild encounters etc.

If you logout or lose a battle, you lose the legendary.

On 1/12/2023 at 11:56 AM, Elizn said:

Its been suggested a fair few times tbh. 

There's currently 4 catchable legendaries in each region. Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Arceus and Keldeo. If you find it and catch it, you hold onto it but must battle other players to keep ownership of it. There's things you cannot do when you have the legendary, like use fly, use your bike, have wild encounters etc.

If you logout or lose a battle, you lose the legendary.

This kinda sucks tbh... Its an amazing emulator... but having these kind of restriction makes it a lil trash yk... Maybe if there was a way to CATCH legendarys, Hold them, like making them not tradable, not able to have PVP battles using them(unless it's a friendly battle), but still having them as Pokemon in the party or PC, that would be amazing!!! I'm a programmer and if they gave me a chance onto it, I would definetely ask them to do it, and would love to improve the game!

On 1/12/2023 at 2:56 PM, CaioMBA said:

Hi, I would like to ask if there is any chance to be able to catch a Lengendary, like… it’s just SOOO important to me… maybe a feature that allows to catch and not to trade, that would be fantastic!!! Could u guys please consider this idea?

1924761691_images(89).jpeg.2b671c4fb3e457f5635e70ea0f7ced68.jpeg

I believe they are planning on adding non-ubers legendaries that are obtainable in dungeons (for example: Entei, Zapdos, Latias, Uxie etc. and not dialga, lugia, zekrom etc.). In my opinion, this would make sense canonically on top of being balanced for pvp (It wouldn't make sense for everyone to be walking around with the god of time). I do however think it would be an interesting idea to add some ubers legendaries/mythicals that do exist more than once canonically but are just super rare (for example: darkrai, deoxys) that would not be usable in pvp. Perhaps they could be obtainable from a quest that you obtain after logging a certain number of hours.