[PGS 1] PokeMMO Grand Slam Season 1 - Untiered and Little Cup Qualifiers

PokeMMO_Grand_Slam_Logo.png
Visit Requi's Design Studio if wish a High Quality Logo! Click on the Shop name and you'll be redirected.
----------------------

This thread is for LC and Untiered Qualifying tournaments. All tours will be non-automated.

Tier Rules:

• Little Cup will follow official clasules and Banlist from Little Cup Club.
  • Untiered will follow official clasules and Banlist pre-defined on Unofficial Formats Discussion Thread
  • In order to not harm any player because those formats aren't automated and aren't easier to train and get assistance to build, all bans/unbans that happen on those tiers, along with HA releasing, will only be active on tours that happen 72 hours after announcement.
  • All matches must have 60 minutes time limit Enabled, except finals that will have 90 minutes limit.

Tournament format and Player Gap:

Single elimination | 6v6 | No fees | 32 player limit | Will have fight for 3rd place.
Date and time:

Monday, 23 January 2023 , 10 PM UTC: Little Cup Qualifiers #1
Tuesday, 24 January 2023 , 4 PM UTC: Untiered Qualifiers #1 
Wednesday, 25 January 2023 , 11 PM UTC: Little Cup Qualifiers #2
Thursday, 26 January 2023 , 3 PM UTC: Untiered Qualifiers #2
Friday, 27 January 2023 , 9 PM UTC: Little Cup Qualifiers #3
Saturday or Sunday,28 or 29 January 2023 , 7 PM UTC: Untiered Qualifiers #3 - Note: This tour will depend of next NU Qualifiers. On the day that not happen, this qualifier will happen.

Signups are open right now - send your IGN for me on this post with tours that you will sign-up. Hosts are allowed to play.
Prizes:
1st Place: 200k + Pre-builded Comp
2nd Place: 100k
3rd place: 50k

Prize mons:

Spoiler

Untiered: 
manectric.png
Manectric (F)
IVs: 7/x/5/31/17/31
EVs; 252 Sp. Atk/252 Speed
Timid Nature
Level 100
- Discharge
- Volt Switch
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Water]

Notes:
- Hidden Power is Water due to Untiered-meta reasons. Isn't random.
- This manectric is recycled from Gym team(unlike other 2), that's why their non-31 IVs is bad.

Mantine
Mantine (F)
IVs: 31/x/31/22/31/13
Bold Nature

EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/6 Sp. Def
- Scald
- Toxic
- Roost
- Mirror Coat

Misdreavus
Misdreavus (F)
IVs: 31/x/31/24/26/23
Bold Nature

Particule: Kanto Friends
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def
- Taunt
- Pain Split
- Shadow Ball
- Will-o-Wisp

Notes:
- One of breeders have the particle when i breed this Misdreavus. Never are my intention on this mon had a particle.

Little Cup:

Natu
Natu
IVs: 31/x/31/26/31/21
EVs: 196 HP/238 Def/76 Sp. Def
Bold Nature
- U-turn
- Toxic
- Roost
- Air Slash

Koffing
Koffing
IVs: 31/x/31/23/31/30
EVs: 196 HP/236 Def/78 Sp. Def
Bold Nature
(OT: Poufilou)
- Sludge Bomb
- ThunderBolt
- Flamethrower
- Will-o-Wisp

-<To be Announced 6th mon>-

Edited by caioxlive13
  • caioxlive13 changed the title to [PGS 1] PokeMMO Grand Slam Season 1 - Untiered and Little Cup Qualifiers

A note: Slam get hosted far away than i expected and i'm fearing that i will be less active on Febuary, that's why all qualifiers from non-official formats will be held on a single week. 
Also, LC tours are pushed to 9-11 PM UTC but can be readjusted to be comfortable to America Timezones - Where big part of LC community are. 

Congratulations for our first LC champion, SuneetCongratulations also for our Runner-Up, MapchS. Honoraable mentions to our Semifinalists, ClayClover and ImDrewdactyl

Bracket: https://challonge.com/pt_BR/e4wd5snn

Tommorow - Tour Untiered. Of course, if didn't happen LNY event tommorow, When happen all tours on 72h range will be postponed to next week.

We're back. 

LC tour in 10 minutes, go to Verm. Channel 4 2nd floor.

Prize mon will be Koffing, so prize pool is
- 1st Place: Koffing + 200k
- 2nd Place: 100k
- 3rd Place: 50k

Wednesday's LC tournament will be postponed to end of line to give time to prepare a mon for it. So, from Sunday until Tuesday, all tours will be on Untiered.

Edited by caioxlive13

Bracket: https://challonge.com/pt_BR/bakb0ahl

Managed my path and I become Champion of LC Qualifier #2. Congratulations to Wolfangt for amazing tour and Second Place. Honorable Mentions to Paramore and QuinnW!

Since i've won the Koffing, i can decide what I will do with him. Decide to give it as a prize for 3rd LC Qualifiers, after all, i have my own LC Koffing and don't need of this one. Tommorow no LC or Untiered Qualfiers, NU Qualifiers will be held on Automated way. We will be back on Sunday with Untiered Tournaments.

Edited by caioxlive13

1h delay than pretended time but tour done Sucesfully. 

Congratulations to our first Untiered Champion, Sargeste! Also, congratulations for the Sumisakurasawa for the Second Place. Honorable mentions to Bertolfoso and Poufilou.

Bracket: https://challonge.com/pt_BR/mavxun1u

On first round, Complutum used a illegal mon on their match vs Poufilou. Since it borrowed mons from Sargeste and he probablly aren't 100% aware of UT mons on January, for now, it will only get a loss on round 1 by walkover. Next time, please all players make their duels changing tier to "Untiered" so if this happen both can be aware and solve before starts.

Also, since all tours left will happen on a 72h window, metagamings are locked. Any change maked(Ban/Unban) will not be valid for the remaining tours.

Next tour: Tommorow 4 PM UTC - Untiered Qualifiers #2

Prize -

1st Place - Mantine(Read main post to be aware from moveset, IVs/EVs and Nature) + 200/k
2nd Place - 100/k
3rd Place - 50/k

Congratulations to our 2nd Untiered Champion, SweetForU! Also, congratulations for the OliverXL for the Second Place. Honorable mentions to Bertolfoso.

Bracket: https://challonge.com/ptcszpnr

Last UT qualifiers - 5 PM UTC, Tomorrow.

Prize -

1st Place - Misdreavus(Read main post to be aware from moveset, IVs/EVs and Nature) + 200/k
2nd Place - 100/k
3rd Place - 50/k

Edited by caioxlive13
On 1/30/2023 at 2:19 PM, caioxlive13 said:

Congratulations to our 2nd Untiered Champion, SweetForU! Also, congratulations for the OliverXL for the Second Place. Honorable mentions to Bertolfoso.

Bracket: https://challonge.com/ptcszpnr

Last UT qualifiers - 5 PM UTC, Tomorrow.

Prize -

1st Place - Misdreavus(Read main post to be aware from moveset, IVs/EVs and Nature) + 200/k
2nd Place - 100/k
3rd Place - 50/k

some problems irl so that's why i didn't host it in correct time. Will do in 30 minutes

2 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

some problems irl so that's why i didn't host it in correct time. Will do in 30 minutes

Postponed it. Not enough players. (4 is minimum)

02nd febuary, not same time since i will not be avaliable at same hour. I will do 10 PM UTC.

Tomorrow is last LC qualifiers, 11 PM UTC, and the prize is the koffing that didn't taked of me on Second Qualifiers(I've won and defend it with me.)

Edited by caioxlive13

Congratulations for our third LC champion, QueestCongratulations also for our Runner-Up, Smadagos.

Bracket: https://challonge.com/pnom3jvy

Third place was me on this tour. The fourth player, Bartekdolar(Queest signed him) will not earn points on this tour because they didn't showed to the tournament(Poufilou earned points on previous tournament done(UT)because he played at least one match before forfeiting, unlike him that didn't appeared at all).

Tomorrow is last UT qualifier, have been postponed from Monday. Same prize, and the hour stated 2 posts above.

Edited by caioxlive13

Untiered tournament ended and with him all qualificatory tournaments non-automated. Thanks everyone to compete.

Bracket: https://challonge.com/pyeu4d9v

Congratulations to Sargeste , becoming the first player to win 2 qualifiers! I've managed to get 2nd place this time. Honorable mentions to Suneet and Onraider.

Also, because of @Suneet request, posting today the General standings, after all qualifiers:
image.png.199722241b1affd69829453e8f101b09.png