Abundant Shrine Co-op : 3 pokemon per encounter from 1st wave instead 12th? [noticed 26 jan 2023]

I played this event for about 3 days now. at the first and second day, i fight 2 pokemons per encounter from 1st wave until the 2nd boss defeated (12th wave) and encounters become 3 pokemons. 

BUT, why since 26th january it becomes 3 pokemons per encounter since the 1st wave??? it happens with me and my friends. is it nerfed without patch update or something? or is it ours just bugging?

cuz i mean, i tried taking notes to do it clean till i fight the 3rd boss... and now all messed up. 😞 anyone know about this please answer. thank you T_T 

Edited by Xalorxiant
misstype correction

Yeah noticed this too. By wave 12 you've fought an extra 48 Pokemon compared to how it was before, which obviously is going to account for the PP of 1-2 Pokemon.

I don't understand how you can change the mechanic of the event 2 days into it - you'll notice all the current top scores on the leaderboard are from prior to this change being made, and I wouldn't expect anyone to throw them off when you are playing with 1-2 lives less than the previous competitors, right off the cuff.

How are we going to fix this? 

2 hours ago, drewq said:

Yeah noticed this too. By wave 12 you've fought an extra 48 Pokemon compared to how it was before, which obviously is going to account for the PP of 1-2 Pokemon.

I don't understand how you can change the mechanic of the event 2 days into it - you'll notice all the current top scores on the leaderboard are from prior to this change being made, and I wouldn't expect anyone to throw them off when you are playing with 1-2 lives less than the previous competitors, right off the cuff.

yeah i think this is a huge advantage for those who ranked before the nerf.. while all of us need extra work trying to throw them off. it's kinda unfair imo. 🤔

2 hours ago, drewq said:

I 2nd this !

2 hours ago, Rache said:

This difficulty change was unintended and has now been fixed, sorry for the inconvenience.

In Hard mode we triggered Double Battles and we had an inconsistency of 4 or 5 pokemons spawning if we killed only 1 in the first turn. Is it intended that a 5th pokemon will appear not all the times (or at all) ?