GRACIDEA FARMING GUIDE?

Don't worry it Will go Down soon

1.limited number of shaymin

2.once everybody usés the amount of gracidea needed for à perfect shaymin théy won't use it again

So Those Who plant it in early days, makes good profit

On 1/29/2023 at 7:18 AM, Corvillion said:

We really need a gracidea farming guide cause I keep wanting to water it every 6 hours and im afraid of it dying.

44 hours berries mechanics which is tested for my water guide is.

When you first plant the berry it will show 2 water filled.You have 7 hours max before you water for the first time before yield loss.

After it has 5 water filled you will have 15 hours max before you have to water again before yield loss.

After berry is completed you will have 7 hours max to pick up before you lose yield.

Gracidea is a new berry and some what unique but its descriptions are exactly the same as any other 44hour berries so it should be the same mechanics.

long growth time(44hours) not very thirsty wilts very slowly.Im doing a test of max waiting times to water and pick it after completed to see if its the same as other 44 hour berries.

Il let you know when test is over.Can check my water guide for all info on mechanics for when to water and when to pick berries.

On 1/29/2023 at 7:18 AM, Corvillion said:

We really need a gracidea farming guide cause I keep wanting to water it every 6 hours and im afraid of it dying.

i finished testing and gracidea plant which is 44hours has the same mechanics as other 44 hours berries.

I had 4-6 yield which i have read around and others have reported the same yield.

Check my water guide to know mechanics of when to water berries and when to pick completed berries.

Edited by MightyBoxer