[PSL XV] PokeMMO Super League Season 15 - Week 5

3 minutes ago, TohnR said:

Gb your ranking method makes 0 fucking sense. It's funny tbh how is 1-0 winning agaisnt someone that has a shit record better than 3-2 🤣

dude i said i did it fast and there was probably mistakes... just tell me what they are instead of being a passive agressive nab

3 minutes ago, gbwead said:

dude i said i did it fast and there was probably mistakes... just tell me what they are instead of being a passive agressive nab

Got no access to any details on the formula or anything, how could I point out the mistakes ?

Your spreadhseet is completely locked

The scores (W-L) are right but the results are weird

Edited by TohnR
Just now, TohnR said:

Got no access to any details on the formula or anything, how could I point out the mistakes ?

You can point out mistakes by saying:
Hey I think person A with a score of 1-0 should definetly not be above Person B in the rankings because Reason 1, Reason 2, etc.

I have no idea who you were refering to and it just seemed like petty trashtalk.

As for the spreadsheet being locked, you can simply make a copy and everything will be unlocked.  

1 hour ago, TohnR said:

The scores (W-L) are right but the results are weird

hey dummy

Here is the information you're looking for. It's not the formula in exact but you can certainly help gb by giving your suggestions so he can tweak it to perfect it. Really no reason for the attitude towards him.