Thanks for Lunar new year 2023

Jgaw

It was à great évent, as usual, less bugs, good strats

The idea of matchmaking system was professional, it brings fun to the event to participate with unknown players despites there were leeches Who Just wait for rewards and don't battle...

The mid event "bug" was the only issue, it shouldn't be, évent should continue as it is, because bugs in eventd were noticed in à few minutes not in one week, People has cracked the évent and could even get over 3000 points easily.

The compétition was very close

The battle for shiny nian hood was crazy, 4 players Can earn shiny hood in 1year among "200"players, maybe this is very good and sets fire to compétition, However à small suggestion of giving chance to other players that Really did great job in gettin so far into évent and make shiny nian hood éligible for top3. 

As well the score system was à bit weird, players Who reach boss 7 Can get more score than those Who reach boss 8. What Doesnt make sense of it, but this has never affected the beauty of thé évent in global. 

Thanks for the creator of unity cape, i guess the were released for nian hood, because théy perfectly match nian. 

Spécial thanks to @DeusBruno @Biqueta

And all the players and community Who helped to make this évent a successful one (despite the mid event "bug fix" :p)

See you next year 

All hype is for Johto now ❤️

I fully agree brother, very good event, it gets better every year a little more, what would change when talking about the rewards system is the number of bags they give out. The bags are no longer worth anything, they are useless, they should give much less so that in the long term it is better for the game and another thing that I agree is that Shiny Nian should be at least top 3 or 5 max. top 1 is too little as when the common Nian was top 25. On the other hand, excellent to be able to search for random partners. keep it up and think about the future.

PD: also expecting Johto.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2023 at 12:24 AM, Raichuforyou said:

IMO this is a bad mindset as it is looking to only benefit investors. The bags being cheap and plentiful are good for those who actually like opening them.

Sorry but I just saw your message, I'm not playing much. I do not seek to benefit anyone. My opinion was based on the fact that the bags are no longer useful even on the first day of the event, they are worthless. are you going to open bags for what? If the item is worth 100k and it will never go up due to the high number of bags and the item. look a little further, they are oversaturating the market and like everything saturated, it ends badly.

On 2/8/2023 at 12:24 AM, Raichuforyou said:

IMO this is a bad mindset as it is looking to only benefit investors. The bags being cheap and plentiful are good for those who actually like opening them.

On the other hand, investors do not care about the price or the number of bags. I speak based on what I see, or did you not realize that in the last event there was no line to enter? Fewer and fewer people farm, it's not the same anymore, it ends up being more profitable to farm gyms. Now if you talk and like to have fun opening bags to get nothing, go ahead and have fun xD

On 2/17/2023 at 12:16 PM, Deliburd said:

Sorry but I just saw your message, I'm not playing much. I do not seek to benefit anyone. My opinion was based on the fact that the bags are no longer useful even on the first day of the event, they are worthless. are you going to open bags for what? If the item is worth 100k and it will never go up due to the high number of bags and the item. look a little further, they are oversaturating the market and like everything saturated, it ends badly.

This is entirely an investors mindset though. To people like me, the bags were great because the items in them were easily accessible. I felt like I played enough content of the event, and got what I want.

Personally I don't care if my hat goes up to a bajillion yen or something outrageous. I just want cool items to wear.

On 2/17/2023 at 6:16 PM, Deliburd said:

I can claim that Those bags are useful somehow to add medicines and other items to the market for the next months till next halloween (9 months) 

That s very logic 

U can take for example 100 bags, théy will cost less than 500k, what cômes from Those bags Can be worth more than 700k and even more, those Who open bags Can confirm this. 

Indeed théy will Rise in price but not now (like any old item)