lost account

so apprently the devs or whoever etc decide to just not listen to what ive been saying and just lock my topic so no one can reply i cant create a support ticket i dont  have my login credentials i do however know my username and email i used now i have gone to there website to reset password i have opened up the game to bottom right forgot password i DO NOT GET AN EMAIL i waited well over 48 hours and checked my spam NOTHING . i created this account im using now to get my real account back you know the one i spent money on and the hours of shiny hunting please to the next dev moderator and gm that reads this do not tell me to go to the support website it will not help my case as to i cannot sign in ....................

Hello, I think you misunderstood my previous reply. I mentioned contacting us with a different in-game account which you have access to and not the one you lost. This way we will be able to look into your issue and see what can be done to help.

Keep in mind that forum accounts are separate from in-game ones as well. You can create one here: https://pokemmo.com/account

I hope this clarifies, have a nice day!

Hi there,

As I mentioned on your support request, the email you mentioned is not the one registered in the account you are looking for. Usually this is the same issue from other old players who return to the game, they very often confuse character name with account username or are mistaken about the email they had used to register the account. 

Our support is always open to help, and as BrokenBulb mentioned, you can use any account you have to contact us. Please check your support request, we do not deal with account issues in the forum due to our security and privacy policy.

Thank you!