Would this be a good team?

Only condition is that Swampert and Gardevoir must stay.

Xatu @ Light Clay

Ability: Magic Bounce

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe

Bold Nature

- Reflect

- Light Screen

- Giga Drain

- Fly

Swampert @ Expert Belt 

Ability: Torrent

EVs: 200 HP / 106 Atk / 202 Def

Relaxed Nature

- Ice Punch 

- Earthquake 

- Dive

- Yawn

Infernape @ Focus Sash 

Ability: Blaze

EVs: 136 Atk / 120 SpA / 252 Spe

Naive Nature

- Close Combat 

- Rock Slide

- Flare Blitz 

- U-Turn

Gardevoir @ Wise Glasses

Ability: Trace

EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Timid Nature

- Psychic

- Shadow Ball

- Aura Sphere 

- Heal Bell

Scizor @ Muscle Band 

Ability: Technician

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Adamant Nature

- Bug Bite

- Bullet Punch 

- Pursuit

- Swords Dance

Alomomola @ Leftovers

Ability: Regenerator

EVs: 252 HP / 202 Def / 54 SpD

Bold Nature

- Wish

- Protect

- Toxic

- Surf

Honestly is a bad team. 

1. Electrode > Xatu for setup screens. Absolutely nothing outspeed Electrode while Xatu can be easily outspeeded. Also, on OU Magic Bounce is very useless since offenses are everywhere and the most common option for hazard setter is Excadrill, that with Mold Breaker doesn't care about Magic Bounce. On lower tiers that doesn't had this, Magic Bounce is more worth.
  2. Gardevoir and Swampert are not too great on OU.
  3. Alomomola doesn't had regenerator(thankfully) and you had better wish users such as Chansey, although it not fit on a team with Screens
  4. This team is "missing salt and paper". If you would run screens, the main rule is the only mon that doesn't need to have setup spam, is a lead to go before screen setter and he must setup something like Hazards for example. Also, other mons must had boosting stat moves. The whole idea is not use screens for increase longevity on long-term, is you use it to put a mon quickly on +6 and clean entire opposing field. Because of that there is no use of Walls or Choice Users on Screens teams.
Edited by caioxlive13
11 hours ago, UnfunnyMan said:

Only condition is that Swampert and Gardevoir must stay.

Xatu @ Light Clay

Ability: Magic Bounce

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe

Bold Nature

- Reflect

- Light Screen

- Giga Drain

- Fly

Swampert @ Expert Belt 

Ability: Torrent

EVs: 200 HP / 106 Atk / 202 Def

Relaxed Nature

- Ice Punch 

- Earthquake 

- Dive

- Yawn

Infernape @ Focus Sash 

Ability: Blaze

EVs: 136 Atk / 120 SpA / 252 Spe

Naive Nature

- Close Combat 

- Rock Slide

- Flare Blitz 

- U-Turn

Gardevoir @ Wise Glasses

Ability: Trace

EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Timid Nature

- Psychic

- Shadow Ball

- Aura Sphere 

- Heal Bell

Scizor @ Muscle Band 

Ability: Technician

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Adamant Nature

- Bug Bite

- Bullet Punch 

- Pursuit

- Swords Dance

Alomomola @ Leftovers

Ability: Regenerator

EVs: 252 HP / 202 Def / 54 SpD

Bold Nature

- Wish

- Protect

- Toxic

- Surf

What tier do you want to play? With Scizor and Infernape this team should go to OU I assume.

1-I think that Espeon is a best magic bounce user than Xatu, and also can setup screens (why use Fly on Xatu?)

2-Swampert is not Bad if you really want to use it, but why Dive? use Waterfall, and maybe stealth rock instead of yawn?

3-If you are going to use all 4 Physical moves don't go for a Mix set, just use Jolly nature and standard 6/252/252 EVs. Maybe Lifeorb? Flare Blitz and Focus Sash doesn't sound like a good combo.

4-I never used Gardevoir, but probably just 4 attacks is better

5-Scizor is Ok, but the 2 main sets rn are Choice Band with 4 attacks and Leftovers with Sword Dance and Roost.

6-I don't think Alomomola is a good poke for OU, if you want a Physical wall try Ferro or Skarmory

Edited by Ramallero

Oh right, some stuff i forgot to specify:

- This team is both for going though the entire game and for competitive, which is why Xatu has Fly

-  The reason Swampert has Dive is because at first i thought it would be good to avoid SolarBeam, but honestly you're right; Waterfall would be better overall since i could just switch out before the attack

- IIRC Flare Blitz is a special move which is why Infernape has mixed EVs, but should i change it to Heat Wave or Flamethrower?

In response to Ramallero:

- I don't like the idea of having a Alomomola either, but i need a wish passer that knows Surf and the other options are Salamence (which doesn't have HP as high as the other 2) and Lickilicky

- I tried doing an original Scizor set, and i'm not a big fan of choice items

- Yeah, i should give Gardevoir 4 attacks (i'm thinking about giving her either Thunderbolt, Signal Beam or Energy Ball, and i need at least 1 grass-type move on my team because of Water/Ground which is why Xatu has Giga Drain)

In response to caioxlive13:

- I forgot about Mold Breaker. Considering that, i'm starting to think i should use Salamence and Electrode over Xatu and Alomomola 

- I know they aren't that good, i just like them.

- I didn't know having the screen setter as the lead was a bad idea, thanks

I really thank you for your suggestions, i'm new at competitive

2 hours ago, UnfunnyMan said:

Oh right, some stuff i forgot to specify:

- This team is both for going though the entire game and for competitive, which is why Xatu has Fly

-  The reason Swampert has Dive is because at first i thought it would be good to avoid SolarBeam, but honestly you're right; Waterfall would be better overall since i could just switch out before the attack

- IIRC Flare Blitz is a special move which is why Infernape has mixed EVs, but should i change it to Heat Wave or Flamethrower?

In response to Ramallero:

- I don't like the idea of having a Alomomola either, but i need a wish passer that knows Surf and the other options are Salamence (which doesn't have HP as high as the other 2) and Lickilicky

- I tried doing an original Scizor set, and i'm not a big fan of choice items

- Yeah, i should give Gardevoir 4 attacks (i'm thinking about giving her either Thunderbolt, Signal Beam or Energy Ball, and i need at least 1 grass-type move on my team because of Water/Ground which is why Xatu has Giga Drain)

In response to caioxlive13:

- I forgot about Mold Breaker. Considering that, i'm starting to think i should use Salamence and Electrode over Xatu and Alomomola 

- I know they aren't that good, i just like them.

- I didn't know having the screen setter as the lead was a bad idea, thanks

I really thank you for your suggestions, i'm new at competitive

Since Gen 4, we had the Physical/Special Split. Also, Histo

ry teams and competitive ones are splited. You shouldn't use teams from history on competitive. Waterfall on some mons is because of the attack waterfall's power(80 Power/100 acc, one of best water physical attacks avaliable) , Defog is because of utility on competitive(clean hazards), those attacks are used more because of their battle effect than the fact that are HMs.

Ok, first I will answer some questions that were important to me, they pointed out, then I will give my point of view of the team in general

18 hours ago, UnfunnyMan said:

First of all, this approach is wrong, in PvE you can use a PvP team, but in PvP you have to have a team totally focused on it, or you will lose any duel easily.

15 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Solar Beam isn't even considered a meta move in pvp, the only one I would see that could use it would be Charizard sun abuser, but it's used so little that it's not even in OU

IRC Flare Blitz is a special move

???????????? (You mean Overheat? Maybe?)

but i need a wish passer that knows Surf

Why?

Well, I'll give a little analysis of your team to give you some idea of what to improve.

- I'm guessing your idea is a typical screen team with a misconception, since there isn't any support lead that can use Stealth Rock (Skarmory, Garchomp, Aerodactyl, etc, etc, etc). Being a screen team, a structure with 1 screen lead, 1 stealth rock lead, 1 offensive spinner would be expected (Any pokemon with ''Rapid spin'' is a Spinner, the most common cases: Starmie/Excadrill) and therefore last, offensive with the ability to boost (Sword Dance, Dragon Dance, Nasty Plot, etc).
Already from this point we can see that the biggest problem is the lack of knowledge of the metagame, so I suggest that you use the PvP statistics tab, there you can see the most used pokemon in the month.
Going back to the team, I notice some clear weaknesses: Ludicolo/Kingdra in rain, Venusaur in sun, Serperior, Rotom Wash, to some extent Garchomp (You can do something against him with Swamp, but... Meh), to some extent Weezing also gives you complicates.

I have 2 useful tips that I think will help you:

1- Do not limit yourself to wanting to use a pokemon because "you like it" since, in competitive, there are some pokemon that no matter how you look at it, they are useless (Gardevoir is a clear example in OU), however, you can use in some format that performs well (This same pokémon, performs somewhat well in Doubles, for example).

The second tip is to check the statistics tab of the tier you want to play (They are in the PvP tab of the game), this is an important help for new players, since it gives information such as which are the most used pokemon and how often they are seen, what nature is the most used in them, what item is the most used, what teammates they usually take... I think it is a fundamental tool for every new player in Competitive.

On the other hand, my advice regarding the build is that you do it from the beginning based on Espeon, with the concepts that I have given you about how a screen team is generally used in the OU tier.

I hope it helps you, any questions, you know... You answer or something like that

Have a good day