THE BEST WORST LUCK IN THE WORLD

Last night find my first Shiny EVER (female surskit), so today I was feelling lucky and started to hunt Scraggy... after only 996 encounters a Shiny One showed up!!!!!
I swap my synchro pokemon to my breloom to kill the other 4 Scraggys, then the game freezes.. I PANIC.. After 1min or so the game returns and the next thing I know is that my breloom is attacking the shiny o.O...
Is like the X button was pressed 4 times in a row (one to confirm the swap, one to select "Fight" one to select Mach Punch and one to select the target).. I swear I only pressed one time before the game freezes...

Long story short, I'm uninstalling rn 😞

screenshot_1681865913.png

screenshot_1681865968.png

Don't stress bro just hunt it again. I lost 2 shinies before. One was with bs mechanic and the other was due to a bug on mobile which they actually ended up fixing so I'm chilled.

Have a look at this

I lost my spheal and it was devastating at the time. I have to admit.. now that I read it again I was hostile and toxic af because of it. Just some rantings of a teenager at that time xDDD I do apologize to staff and devs. Been a few years but still a good read lol. Geez it's soo bad. That thread embarrassing lmfao.

Few years later I lost shiny deino due to a actual bug. I handled that way better than this and devs fixed it. 

Anyways Devs definitely have a heart and they added the update where if you are in the process of killing a shiny you do get a warning. The fact that they did that is very much appreciated. Like super cool of them to do and it just shows they do read and take to thought some comments.

Screenshot_20230419-101324_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Goku
On 4/19/2023 at 12:07 AM, Goku said:

Don't stress bro just hunt it again. I lost 2 shinies before. One was with bs mechanic and the other was due to a bug on mobile which they actually ended up fixing so I'm chilled.

Have a look at this

That was an awesome read ♡ thankyou for sharing lol i didnt know encore functioned like that, so your loss is still teaching people to this very day. Thankyou ♡ and rip lil spheal 

Edited by CanadaSorry
Spelling